Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my BI, they are gonna try to get me into an October academy. Super excited.

Comment

• Passed my written test yesterday; PAT is August 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by charade000 View Post
        Passed my BI, they are gonna try to get me into an October academy. Super excited.
        Congrats!

Comment

Passed my BI, they are gonna try to get me into an October academy. Super excited.
          Congratulations! How long was the BI process? I just started mine yesterday.

Comment

• I submitted my background packet 9 days ago and I just received my "non selected" letter in the mail. I'm surprised they reviewed my packet and got the letter out so fast. I was really hoping for a CD position with RSO, but looks like it's a no go. Good luck to everyone else in the process.

Comment

• Sorry Future. I got that same non selected letter for CD back in October. I had applied for DST but they were not hiring at the time.

Comment

• Thanks LAbert. Oh well, just wasn't meant to be with them, I guess.

Comment

• Turned my BG packet in on the 25th. No letter or call yet.

Comment

• Sorry Future, hopefully you'll have better luck later or elsewhere, thank you for the info though.

Turned my BG packet in on the 16th, no call or letter yet either. I suppose no news is good news at this point.

Comment

• no news is always good news. If not, try again in a year. RSO will be hiring still. Guranteed.

Comment

• Got my polygraph tomorrow.

Comment

• Good luck!

Comment

Got my polygraph tomorrow.
                            How was the polygraph? I have mine next week.

Comment

• Had my home visit last week...it went great...I'm looking into the Oct academy!

Comment

• The Polygraph examiner told me that I passed so just waiting on my investigator to put me through the psych/medical.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7563 users online. 366 members and 7197 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X