300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FortLoddy View Post
    Does RSO work their own DUIs, or is that something they turn over to CHP?
    You catch it. You clean it. Only time I could see CHP taking any DUI's for anyone is if the vehicle is involved in a T/C in their area (freeway or unincorporated).

Comment

• If you catch a duece in the unincorporated areas, Chippies will roll out and take it...
      Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
      --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

• I took the written exam the other day, but passed for CD, i'm still 50 / 50 on whether i'll continue with the process, so lets say a Correctional Deputy applies for a DST position after the 18 month period, do they go thru the academy all over again?

Comment

• Originally posted by fallujahmarine View Post
          I took the written exam the other day, but passed for CD, i'm still 50 / 50 on whether i'll continue with the process, so lets say a Correctional Deputy applies for a DST position after the 18 month period, do they go thru the academy all over again?
          Yes, corections academy is nine weeks, Basic academy at Ben Clark is 24 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallujahmarine View Post
            I took the written exam the other day, but passed for CD, i'm still 50 / 50 on whether i'll continue with the process, so lets say a Correctional Deputy applies for a DST position after the 18 month period, do they go thru the academy all over again?
            like LE said, same training center. But you will take your seniority and a higher pay step as a DST. If you ask me (maybe because im a CD) there should be no reason to close an open door. But hey its all up too you, if you get hired as a DST your going to the jails anyhow after the academy. Best of luck

Comment

• Thank you all for your info and advice

Comment

• Met with my BI last week and got scheduled for a poly next week....

Comment

• took written on 25th and passed for dst. I have PAT mid July.

Comment

• When in mid July is it?

Comment

• @ CP3Raider, LEWANNABE, or anyone else in the process... did you only take original copies of documents when you meet with your background investigator, or did you take originals and copies?

Thanks in advance,

Eligh

Comment

• I would take both original and copy just to be safe. It couldn't hurt to have your copy with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO77 View Post
                          When in mid July is it?
                          July 18th

Comment

• Originally posted by LeBron View Post
                            July 18th
                            Passed my test today. I'll be there on the 18th bright and early.

Comment

• I'll be there on 18th as well.

Comment

• I'm starting to think my BG packet didn't get to them. I turned it in may 18. Anyone also turn in their BG packet around that time and get a meet and greet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12021 users online. 476 members and 11545 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X