300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ocelot213 View Post
    Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.
    Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Wait considering you just got an update email a few days ago.
      I actually just got a call today to schedule my interview.

Alright so I barely got hold of my investigator since she left me a voicemail and it looks like they're stacked with applicants for DST. She said they badly need COs so I just took her up on the offer. Not sure how true this is but it's something.
      Last edited by Ocelot213; 09-26-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know how far out in advance they start sending out academy invitations?

Comment

• Just did my Poly yesterday finally and the guy said I had a small hiccup on a question about theft. I explained to him what I was thinking and he said he would consider it justified (received a stolen laptop I forgot to mention)but will go over it with quality control but I will most likely pass. He said if I don't get a call back in three days I passed otherwise I will have to go in again to take another poly for that specific question. I was reading earlier about people in the same situation but were waiting for weeks instead of days. How long do you guys think it will be to get the results?

Also if I end up failing how will I get notification?

Comment

• Just got my DQ notice. Good luck everyone and don't make the same mistake I did and believe the proctor of the polygraph, they are not your friends!

I might see you again next year.

Comment

• BlackEdge702
              BlackEdge702 commented
              Editing a comment
              I knew you were going to get DQd before even scrolling down from your last post. The polygraph is an interrogation tool hence their friendly attitude towards you. If you spike on a poly, never tell them what you "think" may have caused it. You tell them you were comfortable during the exam and leave it at that. They have nowhere to go. You shot yourself in the foot dude.

• Finished my psych today. All went well... I think the medical portion is next right??

Comment

• Anyone in for class 90?

Comment

• tdeleon
                tdeleon commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure the class number. But I passed my psych and I was invited to the mentoring program...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12090 users online. 282 members and 11808 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X