Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed the poly and Signed conditional offer with psych scheduled already for next week. Moving pretty quickly compared to other agencies.

Applied 2/19
    written 4/19
    Pat 5/19
    esoph 5/19
    background interview 6/19
    poly 7/19
    conditional offer 7/19
    psych 7/19

Comment

• Spence3216
      Spence3216 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you got the esoph link the same
      day as your physical? Usually you turn in a pre inv. Questionnaire Prior to them sending you the link?

• Poncholiner
      Poncholiner commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I remember, as soon as you're done with PAT everybody goes upstairs so they can explain process and docs needed then they give you a pre inv. questionnaire to fill out and turn in before leaving. The esoph link came in email about a week later.

• Just got invited to mentor program - also submitted background. Can anyone tell me what the medical consist of exactly and what the first day of the mentor ship program is like?

Comment

• vuongv89
      vuongv89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Assuming you pass your psych, I was notified a week later about my results. And for MP, they should do it pretty soon depending on who your BI is.

• Poncholiner
      Poncholiner commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya I think im good with the psych, she just completed my annual recert that is required for federal leo.

• vuongv89
      vuongv89 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a federal Leo?

• Poncholiner
      Poncholiner commented
      Editing a comment
      yes but no leo retirement, one of the reasons for the switch.

• FINALLY! I received my conditional offer today and have psych scheduled for next week.

Comment

• vuongv89
      vuongv89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg! Finally!!! Go get it bro!

• Finished the medical now the waiting game begins.

Comment

• Hey all,

This is my first post. I am pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Applied 08/01
      Written exam 08/05
      PAT 08/06
      Last edited by Essayons; 08-06-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Did you guys go in a full suit to the written portion of psych?

Comment

• Dt1911
          Dt1911 commented
          Editing a comment
          I recommended it, because I was scheduled for my oral psych 2 hours later and I did not have a suit because I came business casual. Huge mistake on my part, maybe that's why the psychologist failed me lol. You won't ever be overdressed unless it's a physical agility or medical exam. Good luck!

• Was anyone else re assigned a background inv. ? I was about finished with backgrounds and I got an email saying my background investigator was being reassigned and that my current one was moving to a different assignment

Comment

• Sorry I didn’t ask this with my previous post but, does anyone know if cholesterol is a concern during the medical? I have heard blood work only consist of diseases so I was just wondering

Comment

• I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronv24 View Post
              I have my medical tomorrow and home visit next week the end is near finally.. good luck everyone
              Good luck bro!

Comment

• What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
                ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
                  What's up fellas. So about a month ago I was DQd from RSO but still kept up with a local agency, and just signed a conditional offer pending medical/psych.

With that said, I should be good to go for class 209. I'm trying to prepare best I can, so last 6 months I've lost about 50lbs and currently am running 3.5 miles 3x week, plus weight lifting. I'm good on pushups/situps. For those who've been through a recent academy or are currently in the mentorship program, any other specifics I should be throwing into my workouts?

Thanks in advance!
                  ​​
                  Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martial_Law View Post

Just keep doing what you’re doing. Run, push-ups, burpees, etc. You’ll be fine! Good luck!
                    Thanks for the response - will do. Cautiously excited about the academy, lol. I know it won't all be fun, but I'm excited for a new career.

Comment

• Anybody going to class 209 pm me.

Comment

• Aaronv24
                        Aaronv24 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I finished the process about 2 weeks ago. I’m hoping to hear something this week

• Should I email my new investigator asking for an update or just hold out?

I submitted my esoph back in July 2nd. Got an email on July 26 stating an investigator is working on my packet. Then I got another email on September 11 stating a new investigator has taken over my case and is reviewing the info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9445 users online. 450 members and 8995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X