Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BI called and notified me that the chief signed me off and that I should get the call from HR soon. Academy is still set for July 2nd. If there's any of you who completed the process or are almost done and live near the OC area and would like to meet up and workout and etc, send me a PM.
    Last edited by SyntaxError; 05-10-2019, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SyntaxError View Post
      My BI called and notified me that the chief signed me off and that I should get the call from HR soon. Academy is still set for July 2nd. If there's any of you who completed the process or are almost done and live near the OC area and would like to meet up and workout and etc, send me a PM.
      man im still waiting on my conditional offer

Comment

• SyntaxError
        SyntaxError commented
        Editing a comment
        You’ll get there, don’t worry. I started the process back in July 2008.

• vuongv89
        vuongv89 commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm in the oc area

• New video someone posted on YouTube about Class 206. Thought you guys would like to see to get some insight on the academy. I'm glad I found it, just wanted to share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cls2y-tcnx4

Comment

• vuongv89
        vuongv89 commented
        Editing a comment
        we attended their graduation

• Ocelot213
        Ocelot213 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• SyntaxError
        SyntaxError commented
        Editing a comment
        Great video, I’m looking forward to the academy!

• Hey guys glad I could finally join in on the conversation. I've read through the whole thread and have gotten so much valuable information thanks!

My status
      May 7 - Applied
      May 10 - Pass Written Exam
      June 4 - PAT

Comment

• vuongv89
        vuongv89 commented
        Editing a comment
        good luck on your pat

• Just received my conditional! And got psych on Wed! 208 here I come!

Comment

• Aaronv24
        Aaronv24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man that’s great ! Good luck!

• Dt1911
        Dt1911 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck bro! You got this!

• Ocelot213
        Ocelot213 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck man!

• If anyone on schedule for 208 is in the Redlands, Beaumont, Riverside area and would like to start working out/meeting up shoot me a pm.

Comment

• For the first PAT how much time of rest do they give you between push-ups, sit-ups and running?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ocelot213 View Post
          For the first PAT how much time of rest do they give you between push-ups, sit-ups and running?
          About a minute between push-ups and sit-ups and about 10 minutes or so between those two and the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by ca2018 View Post

About a minute between push-ups and sit-ups and about 10 minutes or so between those two and the run.
            Alright perfect thank you. I'm out of shape so practicing everyday until the test.

Comment

• So this is my first post, I gotta admit, I just wanted to reply on here so that CCCSD could tell me to go get my shine box. Anyway good luck everyone in the process

Comment

• Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?

Comment

• EXHUMED
                  EXHUMED commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha. That's fine with me, I'm just trying to mentally prepare as much as possible. Leaving my FT job for the academy with a wife and kids at home makes me nervous, excited, and everything else. Thanks for the info! Best of luck.

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  209 is scheduled for october guys
                  Last edited by vuongv89; 05-18-2019, 09:12 PM.

• EXHUMED
                  EXHUMED commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn, that sucks. Especially after being told you might be in it. If I recall correctly, I think I saw here the next class is scheduled in September or so?

• vuongv89
                  vuongv89 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They said its scheduled for October but who knows

• Originally posted by EXHUMED View Post
                Passed my poly today! Excited to move onto the next step. Does anyone further in the process think I have a shot of making 208 if the psych/medical/background go well?
                Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
                Last edited by ca2018; 05-17-2019, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ca2018 View Post

Congratulations.

Absolutely. I wouldn’t get upset if it doesn’t happen, but it’s certainly a possibility. There is a number of factors that affect the length of the process...you, your education/work history/other job offers/background/BI work load/academy class size/etc

Everyones timeline is different. You may pass people that applied months before you or wait months longer than people that applied well before you. It’s all dependent on a number of factors, but I think you still have a chance.
                  I hear you. Just trying to plan ahead, if at all possible. It seems that's pretty hard to do at this point in time.

Thanks for your response.

Comment

• How did you guys receive your conditional? Was it through email ?

Comment

• vuongv89
                      vuongv89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah it was through email

• I was told I was going to be scheduled for a second poly graph a little over 5-6 weeks ago. Do you guys think reaching out to my background investigator to ask about this considered a bad idea?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11861 users online. 427 members and 11434 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X