Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a tip for those in the process- when you get to backgrounds make sure you have an email address for your references and employers. Back in '08 when I was processing with them my BI wanted that and the department liked that. He said it helps to speed up your background. They send the questionnaire out that way, have your peeps check the bulk/spam boxes, mine kinda told me when he would be sending them out. I think they have a 4 10 academy with either Sat Sun Mon off or Fri Sat Sun off, it may have changed. Also when I went through if you requested to work the desert stations they processed your packets a little quicker, at the time they need deputies out there. Best of luck to you all.
    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• Mopar- you said you got hired in 08? class 175,176,177 or 178? I was CD class 58. That year was nuts at BCTC with all the trainee's...

Comment

• Thanks for the info HTC & mopar. Anyone cleared backgrounds yet?

Comment

• Thanks for the info htc and morpar... I turn in my phs this Monday. Angelsfan... have you started backgrounds?

Comment

• Just a heads up... when i took my written test about 2 weeks ago, the proctor said the department was hiring 250 sworn deputies and about 130 correctional deputies.

Comment

• htc-i was in the process with RCSO but got hired with another agency.
              I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• Originally posted by eligh15 View Post
                Thanks for the info htc and morpar... I turn in my phs this Monday. Angelsfan... have you started backgrounds?
                Yea I am already towards the end of the process. Just waiting to hear something/anything. Did RSO happen to say when the next academy is or when the soonest academy you can get into is?

Comment

• Originally posted by AngelsFan View Post
                  Yea I am already towards the end of the process. Just waiting to hear something/anything. Did RSO happen to say when the next academy is or when the soonest academy you can get into is?
                  Next academy is class 188 and starts July 30th.

http://www.mvcsp.com/law/Classes/Bas...%20Format.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by fallujahmarine View Post
                    Hello everyone, I'll be testing this month June 25th and just wanted to get some feedback on the hiring process ie. timelines. Any info / feedback / advice would be greatly appreciatated. Thank you
                    I have my testing that day as well.

Comment

• Has anyone heard how many DST's they are tryin to put through the July 30th academy?

Comment

• RSO did not say anything about the next academy. The proctor did say they will processing people quickly... 3 to 4 months from start to finish of the hiring process. I turned in my background packet today. Lets see if that 3 to 4 month statement is true! lol! Angelsfan... did you investigator mail out your questionaires or email them?

Comment

RSO did not say anything about the next academy. The proctor did say they will processing people quickly... 3 to 4 months from start to finish of the hiring process. I turned in my background packet today. Lets see if that 3 to 4 month statement is true! lol! Angelsfan... did you investigator mail out your questionaires or email them?
                          My references received the questionnaires via mail. 3-4 month process is very quick. Hope they stick to that.

Comment

RSO did not say anything about the next academy. The proctor did say they will processing people quickly... 3 to 4 months from start to finish of the hiring process. I turned in my background packet today. Lets see if that 3 to 4 month statement is true! lol! Angelsfan... did you investigator mail out your questionaires or email them?
                            3 to 4 months start to finish? Wow, that's crazy fast. Is anyone ese going to be at the June 25th testing date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future_CA_Enforcer View Post
                              3 to 4 months start to finish? Wow, that's crazy fast. Is anyone ese going to be at the June 25th testing date?
                              I did mine earlier this month, if you pass you will be schedule for the PAT on July 18th

Comment

• Originally posted by LeBron View Post
                                I did mine earlier this month, if you pass you will be schedule for the PAT on July 18th
                                So RSO did away with the red asterisks on the calendar as the way to get a testing date?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9285 users online. 344 members and 8941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X