300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFPD Testing

Just got my testing date of October 7, 2011 at 12:00p.m. for SFPD. Anyone else on here testing?

I'm guessing this is for the pre-POST exam? Does it mention anything about the physical agility? I turned in a previous T-score with my application so thankfully I don't have to take the written. Good luck!

Comment

It's for the Q-2 Police Officer written test. Doesn't seem to say anything about the physical agility in the email. Guessing that's a new date set-up after the written.

Thanks! Good luck on not having to take it! You will have to keep me updated on how you do through the process.

Comment

Do any of you know if they are still accpeting applications? I would love to work and live the SF area.

Comment

Unfortunately not, it closed a few weeks back. They are however currently hiring for Probation officers if you are looking to get your foot in the door. I believe that closes on the 23rd.

Comment

September 29 here.

Comment

October 7th here also. HR Dept. mentioned that this is for the written test only and that there is no set/planned dates for the PAT and Orals yet. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by vauxhaul View Post
                October 7th here also. HR Dept. mentioned that this is for the written test only and that there is no set/planned dates for the PAT and Orals yet. Good luck to everyone!
                exactly...if you received an email back after sending in your POST as i did, they'll be contacting us when orals will be set, once those who have to take the written and agility finish and get scored

Comment

Mine is scheduled for the 26th of this month.
                  Last edited by Horse27; 09-26-2011, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Is the t-score heavily weighted even if I graduated from a POST academy?

Comment

Anyone know what the "Integrity Inventory" is for SFPD?
                      I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

Comment

I'd have to assume it's similar to the "Life Inventory" that a lot of agencies have at the end of their exams. They're questions about you and there is no right or wrong answer that you can choose, only what you personally would do/think/say. Some answers receive more points than others but all answers receive some points (typically). The questions and answers they ask have allegedly been researched to determine if you will be a "good" Officer.

Comment

Yea I figured it was similar to the psychological exams that are the second part to most exams. Questions like, "I tend to disregard safety policies when I feel stressed", and you choose strongly disagree, agree, etc. I am scheduled to take my Integrity Inventory on the 19th.

Comment

That's what I was thinking as well, just wasn't 100% sure. Im trying to get hired on with SFPD as a lateral, and I got an email about taking that "test" mid October. I was waived from taking the POST written.

@ Jeff, I'm taking mine on the 18th.
                            I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

Comment

I received my T-Score via e-mail, I got a 70.7.

The e-mail stated that the results would be used in conjunction with the integrity inventory to establish final placement on the eligibility list. Does anyone know when this is going to happen?

I also took note that the integrity inventory included non-optional questions about gender/ethnicity, I wonder what role those factors will play if any. Good luck to all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7959 users online. 339 members and 7620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X