300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mannysingh53 View Post
    Well in thee email I received it said you are scheduled for a background meeting with sgt (name). So is this a one on one meeting or a group meeting?
    This is the group meeting and this is why other people have the same date and time scheduled

Comment

• Hello all. I am on the E130-1 list. My background packet was submitted in mid July. To this day I haven't received any notification that I have been assigned a BI. The emails that I have sent to the background unit, the responses I get are the same we have received your packet and if we need anything from you we will let you know. I did get the email on August 1 saying that I am still eligible and on September 25 I got an email saying that I have reached the civil service eligible list. In the email it said I have til October 2 to respond to say that I am still interested which of course I am and responded. From everyone's experience thus far can someone help me out here to determine where I am at in this process. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sulaco View Post
        Hello all. I am on the E130-1 list. My background packet was submitted in mid July. To this day I haven't received any notification that I have been assigned a BI. The emails that I have sent to the background unit, the responses I get are the same we have received your packet and if we need anything from you we will let you know. I did get the email on August 1 saying that I am still eligible and on September 25 I got an email saying that I have reached the civil service eligible list. In the email it said I have til October 2 to respond to say that I am still interested which of course I am and responded. From everyone's experience thus far can someone help me out here to determine where I am at in this process. Thank you.
        Its an arduous process for some, quick and easy for others.

Comment

My appointment is at 9:30 that day. What time is yours?
          Same. 9:30. My BI also called me last night. Meeting next Friday. Looks like the ball is rolling again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
            Same. 9:30. My BI also called me last night. Meeting next Friday. Looks like the ball is rolling again.
            Nice nice I should be getting a call too then. How old are you if you don't mind?

Comment

Nice nice I should be getting a call too then. How old are you if you don't mind?
              My appointment is 9:30 as well!! If you guys want to communicate send me a PM.
              Glad we are moving along!

Comment

• I'm finishing up backgrounds

Comment

• Do they take hair samples for a drug test during the background meeting? Because I was prescribed cough syrup last week and I don't want them to get a false understanding of what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                    I'm finishing up backgrounds
                    ?

Comment

?
                      ? What I posted that before you asked your questions

Comment

• Originally posted by calcava mp View Post
                        ? What I posted that before you asked your questions
                        Sorry this was my original question.
                        Do they take hair samples for a drug test during the background meeting? Because I was prescribed cough syrup last week and I don't want them to get a false understanding of what happened.

Comment

• My process seems to be going no where, feels like I am on the back burner. I get no answers from background unit, everyone else on here has been contacted by a BI. I finished my enlistment with the army special forces and to get into police department seems way harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by sulaco View Post
                            My process seems to be going no where, feels like I am on the back burner. I get no answers from background unit, everyone else on here has been contacted by a BI. I finished my enlistment with the army special forces and to get into police department seems way harder.
                            Lol this appears to be common just wait patiently my friend

Comment

• Yes, they take hair samples. Hopefully you have some on your head but if not, next up is shaving your leg at the meeting. After that, I don't want to know. You also fill out some papers, photographs, and fingerprints. Usually those from out of state, such as I, meet with their investigator after to save a trip.

Comment

• I should back from my BI in about 3 weeks. He said my file looks good, and don't see why I shouldn't get a conditional job offer, but I'm still crossing my fingers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6080 users online. 356 members and 5724 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X