Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on the E130 list with an oral board interview this saturday July 19th. I have yet to receive an email stating to do the PHQ. Have you completed your oral board interview?

Comment

• The questionnaires are done AFTER you've passed the testing.
      Originally posted by Z.Compliant_One View Post
      I am on the E130 list with an oral board interview this saturday July 19th. I have yet to receive an email stating to do the PHQ. Have you completed your oral board interview?

Comment

• Another question, when is the PHS due? For the life of me i cannot remember when it is due by. I know my oral board is tomorrow but I do not remember the officer saying when it is due by. I wrote out everything he said on the E-130 candidate form but no mention of a date. I did email the background unit and no word from them. Any help info would be great. Thanks.

Comment

• So, my BI interview is next week. I know of everything I need to bring with me and all of that. My question is, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH HOW TO PREPARE/WHAT TO TALK ABOUT/WHAT TO BE READY FOR? I believe this is one of the most important steps in the process and I'd really like to be prepared... Help appreciated.

Comment

• You're already prepared. The BI will ask you questions and you will answer them.
            Originally posted by rollaspeed1 View Post
            So, my BI interview is next week. I know of everything I need to bring with me and all of that. My question is, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH HOW TO PREPARE/WHAT TO TALK ABOUT/WHAT TO BE READY FOR? I believe this is one of the most important steps in the process and I'd really like to be prepared... Help appreciated.

Comment

• My meeting is tomorrow

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Comment

• <<<< Still waiting patiently.

Comment

• Do poly psych or physical results expire?

«Army MP»

Comment

• I think all of those tests are good for a year, but I could be wrong.

Anyone just get an email today basically saying they are still on the list?

Comment

• K cuz for 129 I finished those in April 2014. Yes I got the email too

«Army MP»

Comment

• I was told that they might have an academy in September or October, didn't realize one is starting in a few days. Did anyone get called for this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by macgrey View Post
                          I think all of those tests are good for a year, but I could be wrong.

Anyone just get an email today basically saying they are still on the list?
                          I got an e-mail saying I am on the civil service eligible list. The next academy is Aug. 4th. I am at the step where I sent in my background packet two weeks ago so def not making it for this academy. Anyone know when the one after the August one starts?

Comment

• I was told September or October, and then after that January or February would be next, but since this one is starting Monday I don't know anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by macgrey View Post
                              I was told September or October, and then after that January or February would be next, but since this one is starting Monday I don't know anymore.

Yes I thought it was going to be in October as well. The only question is if this is the one that was supposed to be in October. I am currently not working and was hoping to get in the October one. Moved to CA a few months ago due to family and left my police department. Hard to find a job doing something else if you are a former Officer since they question me if I will get back in the force.

Comment

• Just got another email clarifying the email received earlier today. Sounds like they haven't picked an academy date yet, the earlier email was mainly just letting us know that we are still eligible and on the list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12171 users online. 425 members and 11746 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X