Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's a maybe, including those of you who mailed in your packages early and have met with a BI.
    Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
    Had my meeting with background investigator. They said people are being called based on when they mailed their PHS packet. If you waited until the last minute to mail your packet you could be bypassed due to the amount of applicants. You will still be on the eligibility list and be picked up for a later academy......maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
      Everyone's a maybe, including those of you who mailed in your packages early and have met with a BI.
      Yes but I'm talking about the next academy, which apparently is in October for the 130 list. If you mailed you're packet last minute you may not make that academy because they simply don't have enough time to process over 700 applicants by September.

Comment

• Lots of things could happen between now and October- selections for that class (if there's even going to be a class in October) is a long way off.
        Yes but I'm talking about the next academy, which apparently is in October for the 130 list. If you mailed you're packet last minute you may not make that academy because they simply don't have enough time to process over 700 applicants by September.

Comment

• What was the deadline for the E-130 packets to be mailed?

Comment

• Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
            Had my meeting with background investigator. They said people are being called based on when they mailed their PHS packet. If you waited until the last minute to mail your packet you could be bypassed due to the amount of applicants. You will still be on the eligibility list and be picked up for a later academy......maybe.
            are you part of the 130 class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naldo View Post
              What was the deadline for the E-130 packets to be mailed?
              Originally posted by Naldo View Post
              are you part of the 130 class?
              Yes I am on the E-130 list. I don't remember the exact due date, I think maybe around April 25th. I sent my packet in the day after I received notification to send in the packet.

Comment

• The deadline was 4/30.
                Yes I am on the E-130 list. I don't remember the exact due date, I think maybe around April 25th. I sent my packet in the day after I received notification to send in the packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                  The deadline was 4/30.
                  That's right, thank you.

Comment

• There are other batch of applicants on 130. I'm on the 130 too and my deadline was on May 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by olyrrr View Post
                      There are other batch of applicants on 130. I'm on the 130 too and my deadline was on May 21.
                      that makes me feel better - I sent mine on the 21st as well but started thinking that I fell asleep at the wheel and missed the deadline. I haven't looked at the deadline-date in writing in so long...

Comment

• Does anyone know the academy schedule for laterals? I was told at the oral boards that there is going to be a lateral academy sometime in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by frontplayer View Post
                          Does anyone know the academy schedule for laterals? I was told at the oral boards that there is going to be a lateral academy sometime in July.
                          When I went for my BG interview I met a few guys who had been hired and were starting the academy in a few days. They said there were about 10 laterals in their class. That tells me that laterals are in the same academy as new recruits. The next academy is October 1st according to my BG investigator.

Comment

• Sometime in June
                            Originally posted by frontplayer View Post
                            Does anyone know the academy schedule for laterals? I was told at the oral boards that there is going to be a lateral academy sometime in July.

Comment

• I sent in my background packet and received no call requesting additional documents. I've been waiting for 4-5 months, anyone going through this wait too?

Comment

• what list are you? 129 or 130?

Originally posted by Nawkternal View Post
                                I sent in my background packet and received no call requesting additional documents. I've been waiting for 4-5 months, anyone going through this wait too?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12199 users online. 421 members and 11778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X