Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK. I was just curious, because I, too, got the email late yesterday afternoon. I never went to a general meeting, though. Thanks!

Originally posted by TC76 View Post
    I received the email late this afternoon and I attended the General meeting last week.

I went ahead and accepted and acknowledged I am still interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramparks View Post
      OK. I was just curious, because I, too, got the email late yesterday afternoon. I never went to a general meeting, though. Thanks!
      Yeah, that's weird. I'm in the same boat.
      So, did we just bypass the meeting step?

Comment

• I just received a follow up email stating the email sent yesterday 5/20 was in error. disregard that notice.

Originally posted by dc415 View Post
        Yeah, that's weird. I'm in the same boat.
        So, did we just bypass the meeting step?

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
          I just received a follow up email stating the email sent yesterday 5/20 was in error. disregard that notice.
          Just received the same notice now. Now, all makes sense. Back to the waiting game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
            I just received a follow up email stating the email sent yesterday 5/20 was in error. disregard that notice.
            I'm in the same boat. Just got the same email.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTV View Post
              I'm in the same boat. Just got the same email.
              Does this mean we are no longer being considered for E-130 at all? Or that it was just a mistake or something to send it out to us in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by macgrey View Post
                Does this mean we are no longer being considered for E-130 at all? Or that it was just a mistake or something to send it out to us in the first place?
                I guess we will have to wait and see what response DHR gives.

Comment

My feeling is that we were not supposed to receive it in the first place. I'm not going to sweat it at this time.

Comment

• Yea, I got both emails also and I haven't been contacted about that general meeting. I am sure our time will come!

Comment

I am in the 130 class and received the "interested", "not interested" Referral e-mail 3 days ago, 2 days after I had sent in my Packet. Then came the Cancellation yesterday. This had to have been a system glitch and nothing more. I don't know the department's procedural routine but I can't imagine being asked this without my Packet being evaluated.

Comment

• Is anyone having trouble with the "interested/not" link? I clicked and was informed the link was no longer good.

Comment

• No need to reply to those email. They were sent in error and an email has just been sent out by Jen Lo to clarify the issue. see below, this is the message i received from Jen Lo.

Please read the following message aimed at clearing up any confusion regarding the cancellation of Referral/Cert. #6402 for the Q002 position.

You are not disqualified from recruitments for this position. It was necessary to cancel this referral due to a processing error occurring in the DHR-Referral Unit which prematurely issued the referral thereby misidentifying candidates.

"As the processing error was on our end of the system, there are no steps that you need to take to rectify the problem. Please note, this error and cancellation are not related to test results, background reviews, or issues with candidate applications. The issue was strictly a technical one.

This cancellation does not affect your eligibility on the CCT-Q002-060667 Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer eligibility list nor does it affect your eligibility for future positions with the Police Department, future academies or other positions within the City and County of San Francisco. You are still a candidate in the process."

Comment

• I received the email from Jen Lo just after reading these posts. Thanks for the info though, its much appreciated.

Comment

• Had my meeting with background investigator. They said people are being called based on when they mailed their PHS packet. If you waited until the last minute to mail your packet you could be bypassed due to the amount of applicants. You will still be on the eligibility list and be picked up for a later academy......maybe.

Comment

• thanks for the info.

Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
                                Had my meeting with background investigator. They said people are being called based on when they mailed their PHS packet. If you waited until the last minute to mail your packet you could be bypassed due to the amount of applicants. You will still be on the eligibility list and be picked up for a later academy......maybe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4996 users online. 245 members and 4751 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X