Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you have been DQ'ed, its only been a week. hang in there, keep in mind they are processing hundreds of files.

Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
    I know of one person who has received the phone call for an BG interview. The general meeting was only a week ago. I hope I haven't been DQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
      I know of one person who has received the phone call for an BG interview. The general meeting was only a week ago. I hope I haven't been DQ.
      just be patient. you'll probably get a update when you least expect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
        I don't think you have been DQ'ed, its only been a week. hang in there, keep in mind they are processing hundreds of files.
        Originally posted by dc415 View Post
        just be patient. you'll probably get a update when you least expect it.
        You guys were right. My BG investigator called and we scheduled an interview, moving along

Comment

• Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
          You guys were right. My BG investigator called and we scheduled an interview, moving along
          That is awesome!! Congrats on the call. Make sure you bring all your paperwork to the BG interview. Still waiting for my call.

Comment

• So is it true, that if you don't meet the Height/Weight chart (which is no where in the announcement) that you are put on hold after you took the time to fill out the PHS?

Comment

• Looks like it. A couple folks have commented here that they were placed on hold for not meeting the Height/Weight requirement. When the applicant gets within range and notification has been made to backgrounds, their process continues.

Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
              So is it true, that if you don't meet the Height/Weight chart (which is no where in the announcement) that you are put on hold after you took the time to fill out the PHS?

Comment

• Congrats and good luck!

Originally posted by bansheerider View Post

Comment

• After the general orientation couple weeks ago. Do they call people randomly or go in a specific order? Anybody know?

Comment

• I heard Backgrounds start from the top and work down the list.

Originally posted by Dark-Knight View Post
                    After the general orientation couple weeks ago. Do they call people randomly or go in a specific order? Anybody know?

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                      I heard Backgrounds start from the top and work down the list.
                      From A-Z I'm assuming?

Comment

• Nope, no longer the case.
                        Now the applicants are being processed in the order their packet was received. So, if you scored 1000 and you sent your packet in on the last day (4/30), you're going to get looked at long after the applicant with a score of 700 who sent their packet in immediately.

Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                        I heard Backgrounds start from the top and work down the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                          Nope, no longer the case.
                          Now the applicants are being processed in the order their packet was received. So, if you scored 1000 and you sent your packet in on the last day (4/30), you're going to get looked at long after the applicant with a score of 700 who sent their packet in immediately.
                          Thank you Williampenn, always a big help

Comment

• Even better. Thanks for the info, Williampenn.

Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                            Nope, no longer the case.

Comment

• For all of you who attended the general meeting so far, did you receive a Notice of Referral email first, or did you just receive an email stating when and where the meeting was?

Comment

• I received the email late this afternoon and I attended the General meeting last week.

I went ahead and accepted and acknowledged I am still interested.

Originally posted by Gramparks View Post
                                For all of you who attended the general meeting so far, did you receive a Notice of Referral email first, or did you just receive an email stating when and where the meeting was?
                                Last edited by TC76; 05-21-2014, 02:39 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12794 users online. 469 members and 12325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X