Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just got back my NTN test.

    Writing 100%, Reading 100%, Video.... 60.3%

    I don't think I made the cut. I already got a rejection e mail from Fremont.

    Comment


    • Don't let it discourage you. If law enforcement is where you want to be, then keep at it and try again. Good luck.

      Originally posted by ajgann View Post
      I just got back my NTN test.

      Writing 100%, Reading 100%, Video.... 60.3%

      I don't think I made the cut. I already got a rejection e mail from Fremont.

      Comment


      • Did you guys receive a mailed letter from backgrounds about the meeting or e-mail, or both?

        I submitted my backgrounds packet about two weeks ago...should I be expecting this letter about the meeting?

        Comment


        • If you're going for your meeting on Thursday, make sure you know the difference between there, their, and they're...
          Originally posted by macgrey View Post
          Anyone else going for there meeting with SFPD Thursday morning?

          Comment


          • I submitted it around the same time, I also have not received anything. I believe it comes as an email. Most likely they received hundreds at the deadline so it may take some time or they do not want everyone at once. I just hope they give at least two weeks notice since I am coming from NJ.

            Originally posted by dc415 View Post
            Did you guys receive a mailed letter from backgrounds about the meeting or e-mail, or both?

            I submitted my backgrounds packet about two weeks ago...should I be expecting this letter about the meeting?

            Comment


            • Oh boy, I sense a written essay test in my future.

              Comment


              • Does anyone know how people are being contacted about the upcoming academy? Also if a conditional contract is signed and all evaluations are successfully completed does that mean that you are automatically employed?

                Comment


                • I believe notification is made via phone call or mail 2 weeks before the academy start date. Although you have completed all testing and signed all docs, the hiring board has final say of those selected to attend the academy.

                  You may be considered for the following academy if not selected for this upcoming class or just weren't selected and may receive a non select letter in the days/weeks to come.

                  Good luck!


                  Originally posted by mrswonderful View Post
                  Does anyone know how people are being contacted about the upcoming academy? Also if a conditional contract is signed and all evaluations are successfully completed does that mean that you are automatically employed?

                  Comment


                  • I submitted my packet a few weeks back and did not receive an email or mail confirming receipt. A couple weeks after, I received an email from backgrounds to come in for a general meeting.

                    Not all folks will receive confirmation of packet receipt. Just hang in there and wait for a response.
                    Originally posted by dkman View Post
                    I submitted it around the same time, I also have not received anything. I believe it comes as an email. Most likely they received hundreds at the deadline so it may take some time or they do not want everyone at once. I just hope they give at least two weeks notice since I am coming from NJ.

                    Comment


                    • Has anyone from e-129 been selected for the upcoming may academy??

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by macgrey View Post
                        Anyone else going for there meeting with SFPD Thursday morning?
                        Did you already go to the general meeting that was held a week ago?

                        Comment


                        • First of all THANK YOU ALL for great posts. First time posting here, Thanks for your help in advance.

                          Hi ajgann/others, what is the cutoff for Fremont PD? You did great in reading, and writing but seems missed by few points. I am in the same boat as you, just scored about 60% in video and got cut off.

                          What I don't understand is, I purchased a sample test from NTN and practiced and got almost 100% on it and on real test not even 80%. So any suggestions on reading/practicing for the video section?

                          Thanks guys,
                          Archer


                          Originally posted by ajgann View Post
                          I just got back my NTN test.

                          Writing 100%, Reading 100%, Video.... 60.3%

                          I don't think I made the cut. I already got a rejection e mail from Fremont.

                          Comment


                          • After getting your finger prints, drug test, and pic taken what is the next step and how were you notified? I'm assuming the next step is poly and BG interview.

                            Comment


                            • next step will be background interview. if all clears, poly and psych should follow after. i just completed the general meeting this morning.

                              I am guessing you should receive word from the background investigator assigned to your file.

                              Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
                              After getting your finger prints, drug test, and pic taken what is the next step and how were you notified? I'm assuming the next step is poly and BG interview.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                                next step will be background interview. if all clears, poly and psych should follow after. i just completed the general meeting this morning.

                                I am guessing you should receive word from the background investigator assigned to your file.
                                I know of one person who has received the phone call for an BG interview. The general meeting was only a week ago. I hope I haven't been DQ.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12301 users online. 441 members and 11860 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X