300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cj_valero View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick update. I just got a email from BG unit. I have a "general meeting" scheduled on May 7 at 850 Bryant. Seems the process is moving along quickly.
    I got the same email, made my appointment this morning. They said all we are doing is filling out some more paper work and sitting through an orientation.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Naldo;3458099]
      Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
      Just the "authorization to release info" needs to be notarized.[/QUOTE

Is the "Auth to Release info" form part of the PHS? I didn't see it as part of the 27 page form.
      No....The PHS is a seperate link. You should see two seperate links on the website. I am not sure when the other docs are to be submitted. I have a meeting next week and they said not to bring the other docs.

Comment

• It means that you will not move forward in the process until you meet the height/weight standards. When you get within range, contact the BG unit so they can pick up your file again.
        Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
        Ok thx. Still not fully understanding what it means to be placed on admin waiver. I received a letter saying I was placed on it due to height and weight requirement.

Comment

• Ok thx so in other words I don't have to start the entire process all over again, but only pick up where I left off once I meet the standards?

Comment

• Letter have been sent out for the upcoming may 27th academy! Congrats to those who received one!

Comment

• I waited until the last minute to send out my packet. I got a little overwhelmed having to fill out three PHSs at once and gather all the paperwork for each. Two of which had to be filled out by hand. Just got my email from backgrounds that they received my packet. now I can focus on getting back into the gym and a little relaxation. now the long wait begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                Ok thx. Still not fully understanding what it means to be placed on admin waiver. I received a letter saying I was placed on it due to height and weight requirement.
                Which step in the process are you currently at?

Comment

• Yep, you won't have to start the process all over again. (That is-as long as you take care of it prior to the expiration of your list)

Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                  Ok thx so in other words I don't have to start the entire process all over again, but only pick up where I left off once I meet the standards?

Comment

• ok thx a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by dc415 View Post
                      Which step in the process are you currently at?
                      My packet has been submitted into backgrounds.

Comment

• It just really bums me out because muscle mass is not taken into consideration, and I'm a serious power lifter and crossfit trainer which is why my weight is not compliant with my height. Oh well time to switch up the routine and get down to the required weight.

Comment

• I submitted my packet last week and did not receive an email from backgrounds regarding receipt of my packet. Are we suppose to hear back?

Comment

• Yes. I received an email stating the receipt of my packet a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Received the same letter regarding the height/weight requirement. Aside from sending an email stating that you've met the requirement is there any required document that should be sent to support your statement. How do you prove you lost weight?

Comment

• Have no idea, but the letter just said email the contact in backgrounds when your within 10lbs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 285 members and 5594 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X