Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I actually found it but I do not see any for police officer as a position. All of them are other city jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by K_Jaay View Post
      Well I actually found it but I do not see any for police officer as a position. All of them are other city jobs.
      It's called Q002, it's under the column for Wednesday. Here's the link http://www.sfdhr.org/index.aspx?page=17

Comment

• Thanks I got that far, but I took my test March 22 and the q2 is not listed when I search the archives. It appears that they don't have the scores up for q2 at all times, just the first week. Does that sound right?

Comment

• If you are referring to the written test, you have some waiting to do. The current list is for applicants that have made it through the written,
          PAT ( physical agility test ), and oral interview. All applicants on the current E-130 list are awaiting a complete background investigation.

Originally posted by K_Jaay View Post
          Thanks I got that far, but I took my test March 22 and the q2 is not listed when I search the archives. It appears that they don't have the scores up for q2 at all times, just the first week. Does that sound right?

Comment

• Originally posted by K_Jaay View Post
            Thanks I got that far, but I took my test March 22 and the q2 is not listed when I search the archives. It appears that they don't have the scores up for q2 at all times, just the first week. Does that sound right?
            Like the above poster said, you're too early in the process. Once you pass the interview there will be a seperate list for your group of people.

Comment

• Deleted post
              Last edited by MKAT44; 06-14-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jano View Post
                Did anyone send any paper work prior to their oral board interview?
                No. But I would start getting any documents (school transcripts, marriage license, birth certificate, etc etc..) that you don't have now because you only have a couple weeks to mail your packet after the interview, if you pass.

Comment

• Deleted post
                  Last edited by MKAT44; 06-14-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jano View Post
                    It's been a couple of months but just to verify; which 2 documents need to be notarized? It would be the "authorization to release information" and ? When it comes to the "witness line" is it the notary?
                    Just the "authorization to release info" needs to be notarized.

Comment

• Deleted post
                      Last edited by MKAT44; 06-14-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• It says the deadline to send in packet is April 30th. Is this the receive date or date it has to be mailed out by?

Comment

• Postmark date
                          Originally posted by dkman View Post
                          It says the deadline to send in packet is April 30th. Is this the receive date or date it has to be mailed out by?

Comment

• Alright, that's what I figured. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkman View Post
                              It says the deadline to send in packet is April 30th. Is this the receive date or date it has to be mailed out by?
                              Postage date.

Comment

• I mailed mine out last Friday and I got an email on Monday saying they received it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10867 users online. 485 members and 10382 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X