Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTV View Post
    Nope.
    Looks like the site is being updated now. New job postings have been added for today, just not Q2 yet.

Comment

• Beat me to it, yes it does appear that they are updating it now.

Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
      Looks like the site is being updated now. New job postings have been added for today, just not Q2 yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTV View Post
        Beat me to it, yes it does appear that they are updating it now.
        List is out! There's about 540 people on it :0

Comment

• Well, Ive always considered myself average...... I now have proof.

Comment

• A lot less people on that list than I thought. I was thinking approx 1,000.

Comment

• The list does not include those ranked 1 or 2. I wonder how many on those list.

Originally posted by BTV View Post
              A lot less people on that list than I thought. I was thinking approx 1,000.

Comment

• Does anyone have the table that translates your NTN score to your ranking? I can't seem to find it.

Comment

• As weird as it sounds. I don't think anyone achieved rank 1 & 2. As I understand it there is a set scale from NTN and no matter how many people take the test, there is a set rank for every overall score. So if no one scores high enough for rank 1 or 2, there is no rank 1 or 2 on list.

Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                  The list does not include those ranked 1 or 2. I wonder how many on those list.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                    Received my passing email in response to my oral board! Does anyone know how this ranking system operates? Does it consist of several people with the same score or just the individual? For example: rank 20 means your the twentieth person.
                    Nice job - I have mine next week. Do we need to bring anything with us to the Oral Int.?

Comment

• You guys are worrying too much about this list.

Let me tell you this, the list doesn't mean jack when you can't pass the background, psych, poly, or medical!

I've seen people who were on the last page get hired and ones on the first page get DQ!

Stop stressing on what rank you are on the list!

Comment

• That's it right there in a nutshell. Well said.

Originally posted by CA Cop View Post
                        You guys are worrying too much about this list.

Let me tell you this, the list doesn't mean jack when you can't pass the background, psych, poly, or medical!

I've seen people who were on the last page get hired and ones on the first page get DQ!

Comment

• 1-9 and vital forms are not needed

Heads up to those filling out their background package. There are 2 pages missing online. I-9 and the vital. Called background and they forwarded the 2 forms to my email.
                          Last edited by Cj_valero; 04-18-2014, 11:16 PM. Reason: Found out forms are not needed

Comment

• Sorry guys about last message. The list states to send both I-9 and Vital forms with background package. I spoke to BI unit and they say those two form are given by the investigators. It is not provided online with other forms.

Comment

• Originally posted by gregorydg View Post
                              Does anyone have the table that translates your NTN score to your ranking? I can't seem to find it.
                              The link to the table was included in the email I received.

Originally posted by Naldo View Post
                              Nice job - I have mine next week. Do we need to bring anything with us to the Oral Int.?
                              Just bring your I.D.

Originally posted by CA Cop View Post
                              You guys are worrying too much about this list.

I don't think anybody is stressing. I agree with you 100%, but it gives you an idea how others did on the test.

Originally posted by Cj_valero View Post
                              Sorry guys about last message. The list states to send both I-9 and Vital forms with background package. I spoke to BI unit and they say those two form are given by the investigators. It is not provided online with other forms.
                              I mailed my package today. I mailed everything that was listed on the first page of the instruction sheet. I called background as well. I was told any additional documentation needed will be requested during the interview. The process takes several months so additional paperwork can be had during that time. As long as you cooperate and provide everything the investigator requests in a timely manner you will be ok.

Comment

• Where do you see this list? I attempted to locate it on the site but had no idea where it was. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5046 users online. 239 members and 4807 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X