Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if you do the SFPD sponsored Reserve Academy all the way through level I that SFPD could pick you up as a Full time officer with out going through their day time academy again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
      Anyone know if you do the SFPD sponsored Reserve Academy all the way through level I that SFPD could pick you up as a Full time officer with out going through their day time academy again?
      Not as of yet. I heard rumors they are working on a solution though.

Comment

• No.
        Originally posted by Raidergx View Post
        Anyone know if you do the SFPD sponsored Reserve Academy all the way through level I that SFPD could pick you up as a Full time officer with out going through their day time academy again?

Comment

• Received my passing email in response to my oral board! Does anyone know how this ranking system operates? Does it consist of several people with the same score or just the individual? For example: rank 20 means your the twentieth person.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
            Received my passing email in response to my oral board! Does anyone know how this ranking system operates? Does it ↓consist of several people with the same score or just the individual? For example: rank 20 means your the twentieth person.
            Does your rank match your written score? Mine does, so I think the number represents several people with the same score. Congrats on passing.

Comment

• Thanks same to you! And yes, it did state based of my NTN and veteran score(s).

Comment

• I just received my NTN scores and was curious if anyone could explain the score conversion table that was mentioned previously? How do the percentages convert to a whole number and then to a rank? Any advice would be appreciated

Comment

Received my passing email in response to my oral board! Does anyone know how this ranking system operates? Does it consist of several people with the same score or just the individual? For example: rank 20 means your the twentieth person.
                  Received my passing email as well, rank #8. Curious to know how many people are on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by frontplayer View Post
                    Does your rank match your written score? Mine does, so I think the number represents several people with the same score. Congrats on passing.
                    Looking back in the "list archives" on the website several people are listed at the same rank. They weren't police jobs but I bet it's the same for police candidates.

Comment

• Looks like I am rank 8 also. Have to wait and see where that actually puts me on the list tomorrow morning.

Comment

• On the background packet forms that we submit, do we leave the witness spaces blank for the investigators or do we actually have someone such as a family member sign as a witness? I believe I should leave them blank for the dept, but just want to be sure; don't want to have any reason for my packet to be rejected.

Comment

On the background packet forms that we submit, do we leave the witness spaces blank for the investigators or do we actually have someone such as a family member sign as a witness? I believe I should leave them blank for the dept, but just want to be sure; don't want to have any reason for my packet to be rejected.
                          Those forms are not to be included in your packet. The first page explains exactly what goes into your packet. All other forms can be retained until you schedule your background interview. Bring all other forms (including original documents) to your background interview. The page that has to be notarized (authorization to release information) can be included in your packet even though it is not included on the instruction sheet. I plan on getting my passport photo and notarization done at the same time and include it in my packet.

Comment

• During my oral interview, we were instructed to leave the witness blank.

Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                            On the background packet forms that we submit, do we leave the witness spaces blank for the investigators or do we actually have someone such as a family member sign as a witness? I believe I should leave them blank for the dept, but just want to be sure; don't want to have any reason for my packet to be rejected.

Comment

• Anybody find the eligibility list yet?

Comment

• Nope.

Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
                                anybody find the eligibility list yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7581 users online. 434 members and 7147 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X