Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A 6 minute Oral Interview WOW! Never heard of that before! Fastest I've ever been to is 10 minutes and I thought that was quick! Best of luck!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
      A 6 minute Oral Interview WOW! Never heard of that before! Fastest I've ever been to is 10 minutes and I thought that was quick! Best of luck!
      They gave me 10 min to answer a few questions and I managed to answer all of them in 6 min. Perhaps they give you limited time because they have to interview hundreds of people.

      Comment


      • Could you provide any insight to the oral? I'm in the middle of practicing, but don't know how else to prepare. Thanks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hc2013 View Post
          Could you provide any insight to the oral? I'm in the middle of practicing, but don't know how else to prepare. Thanks.
          Pretty much all you need to know is provided on the sfpd website. The questions are scenario based and you have limited time to answer them. There is no right or wrong answers, they just want to measure your judgement, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills, as indicated on their website.

          Comment


          • Can't wait to hear whether I passed or not; how long should it take for results? I think they stated a couple weeks...

            Comment


            • Does anyone know if SFPD offer moving incentives? What are some good areas to rent while in the academy? Thx!

              Comment


              • No moving incentives are offered. Diamond Heights, Twin Peaks, most of the Ingleside are close to the academy and relatively safe areas to live.

                Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                Does anyone know if SFPD offer moving incentives? What are some good areas to rent while in the academy? Thx!

                Comment


                • Did you do anything else while you were there aside from the Oral, like a Poly, etc.?

                  Originally posted by bansheerider View Post
                  They gave me 10 min to answer a few questions and I managed to answer all of them in 6 min. Perhaps they give you limited time because they have to interview hundreds of people.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Naldo View Post
                    Did you do anything else while you were there aside from the Oral, like a Poly, etc.?
                    No

                    Comment


                    • Hiring is still in progress:http://www.jobaps.com/sf/sup/BulPrev...Q002&R3=060667

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                        They will be for the next couple years I thought.

                        Comment


                        • Does anyone have a general idea about the number of applicants currently going through the process for E-130?

                          Comment


                          • I remember the officer after the PAT say that there would be about 1,400 going into backgrounds.

                            Comment


                            • Okay thanks!

                              Comment


                              • Do you know if that number also included those who waived the SFPD pat?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12650 users online. 475 members and 12175 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X