Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my date and time for my oral board.

Comment

• Anybody think I have any chance of academy for this October? Just received exam score and was told to expect email for PAT date.

Comment

• SFPD process takes time and they don't rush at all. From past friends experience, they all got picked up a year after they started the process. In the mean time, keep yourself busy and out of trouble. Good luck

Comment

• Delete

Message deleted
          Last edited by spacecop20; 03-04-2014, 09:51 PM. Reason: Delete

Comment

• Just got my date and time for oral boards/trigger test.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
              Just got my date and time for oral boards/trigger test.
              Same here, April 5th 0845 with trigger pull test

Comment

• Same, figured the e-mail would come right after I post asking about it. Oral interview at beginning of April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark-Knight View Post
                  Same here, April 5th 0845 with trigger pull test
                  Is there another trigger test? Is that the same test in PAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by olyrrr View Post
                    Is there another trigger test? Is that the same test in PAT?
                    No, its the same trigger test. Its only for people who got their SFPD PAT waived because we did SJPD PAT. So for those who got waived like me, we need to do the trigger test on the same day of the oral interview but before the interview. Hope that made sense.

Comment

• Got my pat date 4/6. I have to say sfpd moves pretty quickly, I took my ntn test less than a month ago.

Comment

• I have my PAT on the 16th. I'm from the east coast. I made the decision not to go. I can't seem to complete 22 push ups. I can do everything else but the push ups are kicking my bottom. Very dIsappointed in myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by hc2013 View Post
                          Got my pat date 4/6. I have to say sfpd moves pretty quickly, I took my ntn test less than a month ago.
                          SFPD takes their time. Average is 1-2 years process. Oakland PD has been the fastest.

Originally posted by PArecruit View Post
                          I have my PAT on the 16th. I'm from the east coast. I made the decision not to go. I can't seem to complete 22 push ups. I can do everything else but the push ups are kicking my bottom. Very dIsappointed in myself.
                          Practice my friend. Just keep at it if this is what you really want to do. My issue was running 1.5 mile under 12 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PArecruit View Post
                            I have my PAT on the 16th. I'm from the east coast. I made the decision not to go. I can't seem to complete 22 push ups. I can do everything else but the push ups are kicking my bottom. Very dIsappointed in myself.
                            Just keep at it. I was having a hard time, and practiced for the entire month to get my form and quantity up. Needless to say, with determination, and some adrenaline, you will be able to do it! Keep at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hc2013 View Post
                              Got my pat date 4/6. I have to say sfpd moves pretty quickly, I took my ntn test less than a month ago.
                              after the PAT, it slows down significantly

Comment

• Does anyone have access to the 10 codes/call codes for SFPD? If so can you send me the link?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7650 users online. 372 members and 7278 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X