Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have no clue, but the only advice I can give is to go 200% by going above and beyond.

Comment

• Does anyone know the number of academies SFPD will have this year as well as the month(s) they begin?

Comment

• Originally posted by 92_chp View Post
        Is there anybody going through the process for the reserve positions?
        Anybody?

Comment

• Recently, I discountinued the process for reserves due to applying for their actual academy. The only thing I can you is that last month I received the PHS online to submit.

Comment

• Anyone receive any update regarding Oral interviews, after passing the PAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
              Recently, I discountinued the process for reserves due to applying for their actual academy. The only thing I can you is that last month I received the PHS online to submit.
              Can you PM me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Naldo View Post
                does anyone know the typical pass/fail rate on the PAT? I understand that about 1200 will take it. How many bodies will be standing and able to go through to the next step...
                Approximately 1/3 fail the PAT.

Comment

• Just received an email stating i passed the PAT! Now just awaiting the oral interview date and time.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                    Does anyone know the number of academies SFPD will have this year as well as the month(s) they begin?

Academies scheduled for this year are January, June, October.

Comment

• I was told that oral interviews will start in April at the earliest.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the SFPD academy provides dorms for the recruits or are they sent home everyday M-F?

Comment

• SFPD does not have dorms. Recruits are sent home everyday.

Originally posted by spacecop20 View Post
                          Does anyone know if the SFPD academy provides dorms for the recruits or are they sent home everyday M-F?

Comment

• Ok appreciate the info.

Comment

• Hey everybody just received an email today from sfpd that I had past their exam with a video score of 89, which converts to 945 points which puts me in rank 5. Can someone explain to me what this means? Is this considered good? Also it stated that I should be receiving an email with my pat date and time, to be honest Im not in the best shape for pat currently, I was expecting this to be 6 months down the road. Does anyone know soon ill probably be taking the pat?

Comment

• Expect to take the PAT in about 2 months at least that's how long it took for me. You will go in order of your testing according to Jen lo.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11362 users online. 461 members and 10901 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X