• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message testing

Comment

• Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post
      Can i pm you with a few questions?
      When I tried to reply to your PM, it said you weren't accepting messages...

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
        Im not sure how to change that i only have the mobile version of this website

Comment

• Here's the message I get: "SRBL09 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post

Comment

• On the mobile version. Scroll to the bottom and access full site. The. On the top right of the full site go to settings. Then general settings and look for the personal message section. Make sure it's on.

Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
              Originally posted by TC76 View Post
              On the mobile version. Scroll to the bottom and access full site. The. On the top right of the full site go to settings. Then general settings and look for the personal message section. Make sure it's on.
              Appreciate the help guys and or girls

Comment

• Is there anybody going through the process for the reserve positions?

Comment

• Emails with NTN results and PAT description was emailed out. Check your emails.

Comment

• Received my passing email. Scheduled for the PAT next. Whenever that is.

Comment

• I think she said sometime in January...not sure if it will be in SF though.

Comment

• Did only passing emails get sent out or failing ones as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by PArecruit View Post
                          Did only passing emails get sent out or failing ones as well?
                          Both passing and fail emailes was sent out. One of my buddy didn't make it through the video but thats how I know both were sent out.

Comment

• I passed. I thought I failed because I received a 69.56 on my video but passing grade for video is 65. Now PAT is a different story. I'm definitely not ready for the PAT.

Comment

• Can anyone give me general idea of when the PAT testing dates start. 3 weeks from now? 4? Anything will help.

Comment

• They're not doing the NTN PAT which included a 1.5 mi run and 300m sprint. The SFPD PAT has the climbing wall course, push/up - sit/up timed test, and the trigger pull. Should be interesting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5618 users online. 299 members and 5319 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X