300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
    Congratulations to those of you who got the call. Good luck to you all.
    William,

If class starts on the 13th, wouldn't calls go out this Friday? Can you confirm calls have gone out?
    Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoMi View Post
      William,

If class starts on the 13th, wouldn't calls go out this Friday? Can you confirm calls have gone out?
      Thanks!
      I am in the 129-1 list and I have accepted the January 13th academy offer. I found out on friday. They might still be calling a few people.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
        Congratulations to those of you who got the call. Good luck to you all.
        Can i pm you with a few questions?

Comment

• Because of the Christmas holiday, the calls went out Friday the 20th. Normally the calls would go out the Friday 2 weeks prior to the class start date;
          Originally posted by JoMi View Post
          William,

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post
            Can i pm you with a few questions?
            Sure.

Comment

• @williampenn do you know when they might be contacting from the 129-01 list for triage and other steps for the May/June academy? And do you know why the 129-01 eligibility list wasn't as long as some of the previous lists. We only have one year from passing the first three steps to expiration.

Comment

• message deleted ]
                Last edited by williampenn; 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything from Jen Lo or the department, regarding what's the passing score for the NTN is? Or any updates since you guys took the test? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything ever since my NTN test in September. I remember someone said SFPD won't start the next process until next year January

Comment

• No word yet. Last I checked, they were waiting till the end of the year to get a large enough group to take the test to determine the NTN passing score. PAT updates should be disclosed sometime in january.

Originally posted by dc415 View Post
                      Anyone hear anything from Jen Lo or the department, regarding what's the passing score for the NTN is? Or any updates since you guys took the test? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• ^Thanks guys.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone in the 239th class!!
                          Go to Galls ASAP, I was told they are going to be really busy when they start fitting the 239th class and it took me an hour and a half to get fitted.
                          Good luck in the academy!
                          Last edited by cairsc; 12-24-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Candidates are being contacted now.
                            HR makes the decision on how long the eligibility lists will be in effect before it expires-contact them and see if they give you an answer.
                            Originally posted by nhproud17 View Post
                            @williampenn do you know when they might be contacting from the 129-01 list for triage and other steps for the May/June academy? And do you know why the 129-01 eligibility list wasn't as long as some of the previous lists. We only have one year from passing the first three steps to expiration.

Comment

• So it's safe to assume if you're still on E128-04 there's no chance to get into SFPD before the list expires in February right?

Comment

• If you haven't gotten called for the January class and your list expires in Feb, and the next class is in May, the only way you could make that academy would be if your list got extended.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7002 users online. 344 members and 6658 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X