X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
    Here is some info I learned of today.

E129 list is set to expire in June 2014

SFPD Will continue to pull from the E129 list to fill the Jan and may academies

after completion of the NTN test. PAT Will be scheduled 4-6 weeks after depending on which group you are in. Possibly the first week of January 2014

PAT standard has changed. The format will be provided in a few weeks

SFPD is looking to hire approx 600 officers over a span of 6 years

Also. Those scheduled to take the NTN testing, leave your phones and electronic watches in the car or home. These items will not be allowed in the test site and the proctors are very strict on this.
    Where'd you get this information from? Just curious, not saying I don't believe it.

Comment

• Had a chance to talk with the SF HR rep that was there during my testing date. I later confirmed this information with the Backgrounds dept.

Originally posted by gregorydg View Post
      Where'd you get this information from? Just curious, not saying I don't believe it.

Comment

• I just took it this past Saturday, probably get my scores Wednesday hopefully, it didn't seem that hard though (but yes there were a few tricky questions in the video portion). Are people not scoring well on the video portion?

Comment

• Originally posted by macgrey View Post
          I just took it this past Saturday, probably get my scores Wednesday hopefully, it didn't seem that hard though (but yes there were a few tricky questions in the video portion). Are people not scoring well on the video portion?
          I don't know, just assuming that. And scores actually become available sooner than they tell you, check the website. Mine were up the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
            Had a chance to talk with the SF HR rep that was there during my testing date. I later confirmed this information with the Backgrounds dept.
            Not surprised they're changing the physical test. The old one was known for being very easy, hopefully they don't make it to difficult, it's hard to train when it's this cold.

Comment

• How do I find my scores online? I wasn't aware I could check there.

Comment

• Originally posted by macgrey View Post
                How do I find my scores online? I wasn't aware I could check there.
                Go to National Testing website. Enter your login information. After you login it will have a spot on the left that says view tests and scores.

Comment

• Ok got it thanks, doesn't look like they are ready yet, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Comment

• Here's some info on the Physical Agility (PAT) test

Candidates that attain passing scores on the FrontLine National examination will be notified to take a Physical Ability Test (PAT), a pass/fail examination. Candidates’ PAT test dates will be determined based on their FrontLine National test dates. Through a series of physical exercises, the PAT will assess physical abilities needed to perform essential police officer tasks and successfully complete academy training. These physical abilities include: muscular strength, muscular endurance, aerobic capacity, equilibrium, and abilities involving all-out effort. The PAT will assess a combination of these abilities.

Candidates will be notified of their pass/fail status on the PAT. Those that do not pass may request, no sooner than 6 months from their first attempt, another opportunity to re-take the PAT. Candidates will have a maximum of two opportunities to take the PAT during the two years after first taking the FrontLine National exam.

Comment

• Well see what it is. I wonder why they aren't using NTN's PAT.

Comment

• http://sanfrancisco.granicus.com/Med...1-35eaf3043912

I recommend watching this video. It has some great info

Comment

• Originally posted by Mg0328 View Post
                          http://sanfrancisco.granicus.com/Med...1-35eaf3043912

I recommend watching this video. It has some great info

Thumbs up! This pretty much sums up all my questions.
                          Also, guys, know the SFPD Mission Statement as best as you can. It will help you long term, i.e in the Oral.

Comment

• If anyone is on the active E129 list and is currently in the BI process. Please share so we can know if they are indeed still pulling from this list. Thanks!

Comment

• Did anyone get an email explaining what is passing for your NTN test, or does it just say you passed?

Comment

• I took the test last Wednesday. I was able to view my scores 4 days later. Does anyone know what's the passing grade. It's the video portion graded separately? When do we get notified? Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8180 users online. 445 members and 7735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X