300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gregorydg View Post
    How did everyone do on the NTN? I wonder what the avg score is….
    PM me and I'll send you mines

Comment

• Any of you SFPD guys have any lateral from Texas or Dallas Police Dept? If so can you message me with contact info. I'm a 6 year Dallas Police officer interested. Would like to touch bases with any tx laterals if any.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the passing score for the NTN is? NTN does not know the passing score.

Originally posted by Dark-Knight View Post
        PM me and I'll send you mines

Comment

• Originally posted by TC76 View Post
          Does anyone know what the passing score for the NTN is? NTN does not know the passing score.
          I do not know for certain, but as any other standardized test, probably not very high. By the way, I just got my results yesterday.

Comment

• IMHO this new test seems more relevant than the PELLETB.

Comment

• Totally agree and the test makes everybody go at the same pace

Comment

• From what I understand and from what other agencies consider passing in regards to the NTN, is a minimum average of 80% between the scores.

Comment

• So you gotta get 80% for the video, reading, and writing or average of 80% in all?

Comment

• What I've seen it's 70% for the video and 80% for the other portions. Makes sense, the video test was pretty difficult, fun though.

Comment

• Video was fun but with 42 video. It was long and tedious. Guy behind me yawned at one moment (LoL). There were few hard videos.

Comment

• In the past, the written score gave you a better chance at an early call. Too bad this new process only allows an applicant to test once every 6 months.

Based on the responses above, I have the qualifying scores, but retesting to get a higher score would be nice.

Comment

• It was long, but so much more entertaining than doing a bunch of vocab or spelling. I felt like I was actually taking a Law enforcement test.

Comment

• What was the video about? Common sense scenarios?
                            Although easy, sitting through the PELLETB with that long, tedious, reading comp. section was pretty bad.

Comment

• Anyone here score above 80 on the video portion?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2238 View Post
                                Anyone here score above 80 on the video portion?
                                Yes. On the video scenario I missed 3 questions, the other portions I received 100%….. 97% overall.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9242 users online. 425 members and 8817 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X