Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, you can & you should reapply.

    Originally posted by hifive View Post
    Hi I'am E129-1 and I have not heard anything form SFPD since passing my oral interview. Does anyone know if its okay to apply again (for E130?) even though I am still on the eligible list for E129?

    Comment


    • Regarding the psych test, can anyone tell my the name of the psychologist or company SFPD sent them too?

      Comment


      • Anyone know if the Jan 2014 class has been filled or know of anyone that is in this class? It seems SFPD has stopped pulling from the E-129 list.

        Comment


        • The class hasn't been picked yet.
          Originally posted by TC76 View Post
          Anyone know if the Jan 2014 class has been filled or know of anyone that is in this class? It seems SFPD has stopped pulling from the E-129 list.

          Comment


          • Does anybody know SFPD acceptance score for the National Testing Network?
            Just received my scoring today and was curious.

            Comment


            • Thanks Williampenn

              Comment


              • Not sure. Please share if you find out.

                Originally posted by Dark-Knight View Post
                Does anybody know SFPD acceptance score for the National Testing Network?
                Just received my scoring today and was curious.

                Comment


                • Here is some info I learned of today.

                  E129 list is set to expire in June 2014

                  SFPD Will continue to pull from the E129 list to fill the Jan and may academies

                  after completion of the NTN test. PAT Will be scheduled 4-6 weeks after depending on which group you are in. Possibly the first week of January 2014

                  PAT standard has changed. The format will be provided in a few weeks

                  SFPD is looking to hire approx 600 officers over a span of 6 years

                  Also. Those scheduled to take the NTN testing, leave your phones and electronic watches in the car or home. These items will not be allowed in the test site and the proctors are very strict on this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                    Here is some info I learned of today.

                    E129 list is set to expire in June 2014

                    SFPD Will continue to pull from the E129 list to fill the Jan and may academies

                    after completion of the NTN test. PAT Will be scheduled 4-6 weeks after depending on which group you are in. Possibly the first week of January 2014

                    PAT standard has changed. The format will be provided in a few weeks

                    SFPD is looking to hire approx 600 officers over a span of 6 years

                    Also. Those scheduled to take the NTN testing, leave your phones and electronic watches in the car or home. These items will not be allowed in the test site and the proctors are very strict on this.
                    Thank for the information. Guess I'll wait till 2014 PAT

                    Comment


                    • The Jan class is set to begin the 13th, calls will be going out Dec 27th.
                      Originally posted by TC76 View Post
                      Anyone know if the Jan 2014 class has been filled or know of anyone that is in this class? It seems SFPD has stopped pulling from the E-129 list.

                      Comment


                      • I haven't been contacted by an Investigator yet. I am on the E-129 list currently and hope ill be contacted for the May Academy. Thanks for the info.


                        Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                        The Jan class is set to begin the 13th, calls will be going out Dec 27th.

                        Comment


                        • Any ideas when a lateral academy will be held?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gdm_tech View Post
                            Any ideas when a lateral academy will be held?
                            Please no more slugs from WalNUT Creek PD. We have enough of our own already, and please take the others back!
                            Last edited by CA Cop; 11-21-2013, 09:33 PM.

                            Comment


                            • That didn't seem necessary.

                              Comment


                              • How did everyone do on the NTN? I wonder what the avg score is….

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9467 users online. 448 members and 9019 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X