Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sure they will eventualy start calling the 129 list. I am guessing it all depends on how many people made it past the backgrounds to the hiring board. If there is still a large pool that made it to the hiring board, I don't see why they would keep adding more people because of the time and money spent on those people. I'm sure it coast the city money to put people through the Polly graph and psych screening. In other words, in my opinion if the number of people that passed through the background stage is much greater than the amount accepted to the academy, there is no rush for them to get new 129 list passed through backgrounds.
    I could be wrong. No one really knows how the process truly works. That is just my thinking.

Comment

• Has anyone from here volunteered or interned with the SFPD that eventually went on to become Q2's?

Comment

• waiting, waiting and more waiting. I wish SFPD at least tell those that they are no longer considered.

Comment

• Hello Cop,

Yes just waiting and waiting. I was told last month when I called in that I should maybe receive a phone call late this month, but I feel the lady wasn't so sure. They have the list for a year so I believe they will just periodically pick people from it when needed. However, the waiting does suck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith and Favor View Post
            Hello Cop,

Yes just waiting and waiting. I was told last month when I called in that I should maybe receive a phone call late this month, but I feel the lady wasn't so sure. They have the list for a year so I believe they will just periodically pick people from it when needed. However, the waiting does suck...
            How many steps have you completed and what list are you on?

Comment

• I am on the E129. I have completed everything through the interview. I am now just waiting to be contacted by an investigator. So hopefully soon we will get some calls.

Comment

• I am in the same boat. Hopefully what you are saying is right and some of us will be contacted sometime at the end of the month. I think there is an academy in February from what I've heard

Comment

I am on the E129. I have completed everything through the interview. I am now just waiting to be contacted by an investigator. So hopefully soon we will get some calls.
                  Hey I am in the same situation. Had my oral in may, and haven'e heard anything since. I wish they would at least send an e-mail update so we could have some information.

Comment

I am on the E129. I have completed everything through the interview. I am now just waiting to be contacted by an investigator. So hopefully soon we will get some calls.
                    Does the wave number matter? I am 129 too wave 4

Comment

• On E129-1. Called last week for background interview. Didn't hear anything since turned in background packet in May

Comment

• Has any one on the E 129 list had any background activity in the last month? Or is backgrounds at a stand still right now?

Comment

• Haven't heard anything from SFPD since June telling me that I have been forwarded to BI's.

Comment

• Same here. I emailed them last week to update some background information and ask when I might be assigned a BI but never heard anything back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jyouwin25 View Post
                              Has any one on the E 129 list had any background activity in the last month? Or is backgrounds at a stand still right now?
                              With 2 academies coming up, Jan & May, calls are going out to fill those classes.

Comment

• Entry level testing starts again:

The City and County of San Francisco is accepting applications for the
                                following job. If you are still interested in this job, please click on
                                the link below and read the announcement. Follow the instructions on how
                                to apply. Please submit your application by the final filing date. Thank
                                you!

Job title: Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer
                                Opening date: Nov 7 2013 8:00PM
                                Final filing date: Continuous
                                Recruitment number: CCT-Q002-060667

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5171 users online. 204 members and 4967 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X