Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I've been told, the review board is being held today and phone calls will begin tomorrow (Friday - 9/13/13).

Redford

Comment

• Heard phone calls should be out on Mondays and that if your still waiting than most likely you didn't make the cut. Try again I suppose which is comming up soon mid or late September.

Comment

• Hello All,
        From start to finish my wait has been since 2011 when I first applied for the E-128 list. Glad to report I got my call Friday the 13th for the September Academy. Good luck to all and don't lose hope to those still waiting.
        Last edited by Phoenix1061; 09-15-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Was this a lateral or entry level academy being talked about?

Comment

• Congratulations! Awesome news for you! I hear the academy is tough so go getem!!

Originally posted by Phoenix1061 View Post
            Hello All,
            From start to finish my wait has been since 2011 when I first applied for the E-128 list. Glad to report I got my call Friday the 13th for the September Academy. Good luck to all and don't lose hope to those still waiting.

Comment

• Folks,

I received my phone call on Friday, September 13th, 2013. I applied for E-129 in December 2012.

Redford

Comment

• Congrats all! Hopefully a good amount of us from E129 will hear soon. Good luck!

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as many of you guys. I was part of the first few groups to be called up for triage based on my T-score but haven't heard much since completing my background. I tried calling and emailing my BI and no response and I don't want to get to the point of bugging and annoying him. Completed everything in early January and I'm bilingual but still no word or call. Anyways good luck to all.

Comment

• Kind of a weird question, but for those of you that got a call, was it from a San Francisco phone number or a Blocked/ Unknown phone number?

Comment

• The call was made from a "Blocked" number.

Comment

• For those that didnt get the call for the Sep. academy (including me), dont lose hope. Looking foward to the January academy, if they don't start making calls soon to people that haven't gone through the background testing, the January hiring pool will be the exact same as the September academy (minuse those who got the call). Assuming it takes at LEAST three months to go through the background testing, it is already three months until the January hiring meeting. So if calls don't go out for 1on1 BI meetings soon, people that didnt get the call this time around have a good chance for January.
                        Is this reasonable to think, or is this just wishful thinking? Thoughts anyone....

Comment

• Heard they were going to open up apps again either this late September or January 2014

Comment

• So, there are three academies a year. Does anyone know the number of applicants admitted to each academy? (if there is a cap per academy class)

Comment

• Originally posted by dc415 View Post
                              So, there are three academies a year. Does anyone know the number of applicants admitted to each academy? (if there is a cap per academy class)
                              Each academy has 50-60 cadets. As for applicants, i remember mine had 7200 applicants

Comment

• If they have are starting another academy in Feb, shouldn't they be starting to call people? Has anyone been contacted yet from the E-129 list for the next academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5924 users online. 236 members and 5688 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X