Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we should ignore Jen Lo's email saying that the earliest candidates will be contacted by the Background Unit in July?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post
      So we should ignore Jen Lo's email saying that the earliest candidates will be contacted by the Background Unit in July?
      Jen Lo does not work for SFPD, she works for the city's HR dept., which means that she has no involvement with the background process so do not contact her with questions regarding this.

You also need to understand that not all candidates will be contacted and E128-04 is still in progress.

The Background Unit has not started on E129-01.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy75 View Post
        ...E128-04 is still in progress. The Background Unit has not started on E129-01.
        Nice to know that us who are on the Eligible List for E128-04 still have slim chance of being called in to the next academy class. Thanks @Chrissy75.

Comment

• Just got scheduled for my medical and psychiatric for the E128-4 list. BI mentioned the academy was going to start sept 19th. He also said I should make sure to not reschedule or miss either tests at this point bc the next opportunity would be with the E129 list and he plans to present me for sept academy. So looks like the E128 should be complete soon. Good luck to all.

Comment

• @phoenix, that sounds good. My medical exam got cancelled 3 weeks ago because they put medical examinations on a temporary hold. Still haven't rescheduled yet though but it sounds like it will be soon. When are your last appointment scheduled for?

Comment

• Can someone shed some light on the rankings? I'm ranked 99, but don't really know exactly what that means. I've seen other eligibility lists where multiple candidates have the same ranking. Just trying to figure out my chances here It's encouraging to read that there is some movement for the remainder of the 128-04 folks. I'm with the 129-01 group. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Anybody else at triage this week from 129-01

Comment

• Triage? What is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post
                    Anybody else at triage this week from 129-01
                    Are you 129-01 and got a call for triage? What was your rank (roughly)?

Comment

• Triage is where you fill out papers and take a hair sample. I found this out from this forum. Haven't heard anything yet

Comment

• Originally posted by SRBL09 View Post
                        Anybody else at triage this week from 129-01
                        E129-01 here. Did triage last Tuesday. Meeting with my BI next Wednesday-said they're shooting for the Sept academy**Sept 16th.
                        Last edited by diggsit; 07-12-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• BI did the home check last weekend, talked to my neighbors.
                          Last edited by diggsit; 07-12-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by diggsit View Post
                            E129-01 here. Did triage last Tuesday. Meeting with my BI next Wednesday-said they're shooting for the Sept academy**Sept 16th.
                            Rank #?

Comment

• So they move quick after the triage? Did mine yesterday.

Comment

• So For You Guys Who Are Being Called For The Triage, What Is Your Ranking?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13580 users online. 495 members and 13085 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X