Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone worrying about not hearing from your BI, it's only been a couple weeks. I've been following this forum and read every comment. What I learned from it is that the next step is meeting your BI. Your background packet should all be mailed in by now and if not you will be disqualified. Also after you meet your BI, by phone I think, you will come to the next step which is the triage. This is where you fill out a bunch of forms and give your hair sample. You might also have a background interview but I might be wrong. If you want a more accurate answer I would read the last 30 pages of this forum. You will get all your info. This took anywhere from a month to 6 months to get an invite for the triage for some people. Again don't quote me on this. I read the forum awhile ago and didn't memorize it but that's what I learned from it. I got the oral board tomorrow though, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Hey IL I'm in the NW 'burbs. To nhproud: for backgrounds the email I got said we won't hear from a BI until July at the earliest.
      Last edited by Joe Civilian; 06-15-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Just wondering if there's still any E128-04 out there that completed the entire process and is still waiting for that phone call.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeNag View Post
          Just wondering if there's still any E128-04 out there that completed the entire process and is still waiting for that phone call.
          E128-04 here, completed entire process earlier this year. Still waiting the THE call. Anyone else?

Comment

• Hello,

Just curious, you're ranked 134 meaning rank 134, not the 134th person, right?
            I'm ranked 91 and have been concerned. That's like 1,000+ people ahead of me. But if what you're saying is true, then I'm starting to feel a bit better.

Congrats on those 128'ers that have got through backgrounds!

Any females on this thread? Haven't seen many during this testing process
            Last edited by K8Mundo; 06-17-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Jen Lo said she would have an updated count on eligible candidates sometime is late June once all oral boards have been complete. So hurry up and take your oral boards so we can all get an updated count! just kiddin...

Comment

• Originally posted by K8Mundo View Post
                Jen Lo said she would have an updated count on eligible candidates sometime is late June once all oral boards have been complete. So hurry up and take your oral boards so we can all get an updated count! just kiddin...
                Did you receive a general e-mail from Jen Lo, or did you e-mail her first?
                Last edited by dabko; 06-17-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Hello all, I'm a female on the E128-04 list and still going through backgrounds. Completed poly last month and waiting on psych and medical. Talking with my B.I. They had about 100 packets from E128-04 left so don't lose hope E128.I am also on the E129-01 list and just had the oral interview last week Good luck to all.

Comment

• I emailed her asking for a current count and she responded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix1061 View Post
                      Hello all, I'm a female on the E128-04 list and still going through backgrounds. Completed poly last month and waiting on psych and medical. Talking with my B.I. They had about 100 packets from E128-04 left so don't lose hope E128.I am also on the E129-01 list and just had the oral interview last week Good luck to all.
                      What has your timeline been for this process, from written exam to your current status with the SFPD. Just want to get a feel for how much longer the process might be.

Comment

• Originally posted by K8Mundo View Post
                        Hello,

Just curious, you're ranked 134 meaning rank 134, not the 134th person, right?
                        I'm ranked 91 and have been concerned. That's like 1,000+ people ahead of me. But if what you're saying is true, then I'm starting to feel a bit better.

Congrats on those 128'ers that have got through backgrounds!

Any females on this thread? Haven't seen many during this testing process

I'm a female going through the process and on list 129. I haven't seen too many females either. There was only one other female during my PAT and I don't think she made it ... Would be interesting to know how many people are left on the list after PAT and oral...
                        Last edited by pat77; 06-17-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix1061 View Post
                          Talking with my B.I. They had about 100 packets from E128-04 left so don't lose hope E128.
                          That's great to hear. I'm done with the entire process and just waiting for the phone call too. On a good note, I just got my acceptance letter from CDCR and I'm cleared for hiring. That was an even longer process than SFPD.

Comment

• Annnnnnd do you have any idea how many candidates were in 128? Is 129-01 just particularly large? Sheesh...

Comment

• Originally posted by pat77 View Post
                              I'm a female going through the process and on list 129. I haven't seen too many females either. There was only one other female during my PAT and I don't think she made it ... Would be interesting to know how many people are left on the list after PAT and oral...

I agree! I'm super anxious to hear an updated number. There were a few females at the PAT when I went, but I only saw one other when it was all said and done. None at the oral boards. I counted like 60+ above my name on that original ranking list though.

I guess only time will tell..

Comment

• Originally posted by DeeNag View Post
                                Just wondering if there's still any E128-04 out there that completed the entire process and is still waiting for that phone call.
                                E128-04 List here. Fully passed and completed every aspect, and have been currently on the eligible list since Nov 2012.

Got the okay with my BI and told me I had a good chance, although I haven't heard anything from them ever since. If it happens to come up, i'll definitely take the chance, but not getting my hopes up anymore. From my whole experience, it's been a crazy rollercoaster ride, and it still hasn't ended.

Good luck to each and every one of you who get the call. I also read up on the SFPD website that the the E128-04 List expires in Feb 2014. Can anyone confirm?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8189 users online. 381 members and 7808 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X