Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E129-01 here. Passed my oral interview. What's the next step?

Comment

• When did you take the oral?

I would imagine the next step is wait for someone to call saying they started your background check.

Comment

• What types of questions did they ask? How long did it take?

Comment

• There's 6 questions (if I remember correctly) that they let you review beforehand. It's a mix of typical interview questions and a few scenarios. I was in and out of the interview room in about 5 minutes, but they give you 15 minutes to answer everything.

Comment

• @iDed awesome! I appreciate the info. I am going out this week to do the oral board and I've never done one before so I was a little nervous. How long do they give you to review the scenario/interview questions? And congrats on passing the oral board, I wonder how many people have been eliminated since the 7000 applicants.

Comment

• Hey nhproud what region are you from? Out of state?

Comment

• The great state of New Hampshire haha a bit of a commute. I want this job more than anything. Been wanting to be a police officer for a while and want to move out to San Fran, so figured this was perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhproud17 View Post
                  @iDed awesome! I appreciate the info. I am going out this week to do the oral board and I've never done one before so I was a little nervous. How long do they give you to review the scenario/interview questions? And congrats on passing the oral board, I wonder how many people have been eliminated since the 7000 applicants.
                  No problem. It was my first oral interview too and I was pretty nervous going in. It's really not that bad though. The two officers who interviewed me were pretty friendly which eases the tension a lot. Of course, looking back I probably could have given better answers, but there's no point in worrying about it now. You're put into a room with the other applicants and you get 5 minutes to review the questions. No talking and no note taking.

Comment

• I'm in the E-129 group and passed my PAT and oral interview. Sent off the PHS packet. No call from a BI yet. I was going to wait until my appt. with the BI to bring my docs in, but should I mail them now?

Comment

• If by docs you mean transcripts and other things you didn't have at the time you sent in your packet, you should probably hang onto them until they call you.

Comment

• Wow that's further than me and I've been coming out from IL. Anyone else on here from out of state?

Comment

• I have been following this thread and found a lot of useful information. I had my Oral on June 1st and was notified I passed last week Thursday. What is the next step? Do they mail me the background packet?

Comment

• Joe i am coming out from chicago. Oral interview was my third visit to sfpd

Comment

• Joe i am coming out from chicago. Oral interview was my third visit to sfpd

Comment

• I'm still waiting to hear from BI.

Does anyone (E128 maybe?) have any info on the medical evaluation for SFPD? Specifically the hearing test?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9854 users online. 459 members and 9395 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X