Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone done the sfpd process from out of state or from a plane ride commute? Because I feel like I am the only one and want to know if it will be worth it. I am considering finding a part time/temp job to move out there but it's harder than it seems.

Comment

• People that are waiting for the may academy, have you guys had the home inspection done already? If so when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikzin415 View Post
        People that are waiting for the may academy, have you guys had the home inspection done already? If so when?
        I had my home visit back in March.

I recently heard from my BI. He confirmed the Academy is set for May 27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikzin415 View Post
          People that are waiting for the may academy, have you guys had the home inspection done already? If so when?
          My home inspection happened during my background investigation. Interviewed neighbors around me.

Comment

• Rumor is the next academy got delayed a bit due to the lateral academy having a few more officers than previously expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoMi View Post
              I had my home visit back in March.

I recently heard from my BI. He confirmed the Academy is set for May 27.
              Really? May 27th is memorial day. I'm surprised they would start an academy on a Holiday.

Comment

• Congratulations to the 234 on their graduation Friday night. Be safe.

Comment

• Next academy is scheduled for Tues 5/28.
                  Good luck to you all.
                  Last edited by williampenn; 05-08-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• wonder if calls will go out today or monday.

Comment

• No calls here. Maybe Monday?

Comment

• I got my call today, good luck to you all.

Comment

• Got the call also.....So excited!!!! I can't wait! Good luck to all how got the call and patience to the ones waiting...it will come. All good things are worth waiting for!

Comment

• Congrats Mero, did you get your uniform and call that number? I called and no answer.

Comment

• First of all, congrats to those that got the call and graduated the academy.

I just had my physical examination and unfortunately did not score enough points to pass. To be honest, I'm pretty discouraged right now...even though I know it's not the end of the world. I guess it was a mind over body thing. I was told I have to wait until the next hiring period to re-apply and have another go at it, but I'm just wondering if you guys can give me any sort of feedback that didn't have success the first time but eventually went through and passed.

Some background, I am volunteering with the department just for my own personal interest. I know the department has a intern program but I have not yet looked into that.

Again, any feedback would be awesome. Thanks

Comment

• Not as of yet pikzik....will call Monday

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6649 users online. 353 members and 6296 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X