Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....awaiting the call

hey,
    congrats to all who got the call today! hopefully i will be getting one tomorrow as well....

Comment

• delete.....
      Last edited by SpeedDemon; 01-18-2013, 01:35 AM. Reason: wrong thread.

Comment

• Congratulations to those who got the call

Comment

• Originally posted by supramkiii View Post
          Congrats everyone. I hope there are more calls tomorrow. Just wondering who called? Was it the BI or someone else?
          Wasn't the BI, though I called him later in the day. Call came from a Sgt in backgrounds.

Comment

• Be patient
            Last edited by williampenn; 01-31-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Congrats EVERYONE Who has made it.

Comment

• Any calls today yet? I am starting to lose hope...

Congrats to to those who got the call yesterday. I wish you guys the best.

Comment

• ...haven't received a call yet.....and its getting late....

Comment

• I didn't get a call either unfortunately. There is another academy scheduled for June from what my BI told me.

Comment

• No call here either. Congratulations to everyone that got one. Hopefully I'll see you around the academy in June.

Comment

• If you didn't get the call, it doesn't mean you're out of the running altogether. There's a another class coming up in May that you may be considered for.

Comment

• Did you guys have triage on 6th or 7th floor at 850?

Comment

• Anyone who's in the class, please PM me your email to be added to the 235th Googlegroup that's been started up. I'll ask you some !secret questions! to verify that you are actually in the class.

Comment

• @williampenn - wondering if you have any advice for someone who was not considered for February because the doctor forgot to send in the medical clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris207 View Post
                                @williampenn - wondering if you have any advice for someone who was not considered for February because the doctor forgot to send in the medical clearance.
                                The May class is just around the corner, so if that's why you didn't get called up for the Feb class, you should be good to go for the next one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8306 users online. 453 members and 7853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X