Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The orientation will most likely be Thurs Jan 31.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
      If you've been selected as a member of the 236, you will be notified by phone on Friday January 18th, followed by an official email.
      congrats to who ever gets that phone call...just keeping my fingers crossed for that may academy

Comment

• Anyone get word on how the eligibility meeting went for them? Are we suppose to get notice?

Comment

• Originally posted by mero64 View Post
          Anyone get word on how the eligibility meeting went for them? Are we suppose to get notice?
          If you've been selected, you'll get the phone call first, then an email followed by snail mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
            no i have not been contacted for the 1 on 1 yet i had to just clear up a situation on my drug test. im in the same boat as everyone else waiting on the call for the 1 on 1
            FYI: I was contacted last week for my one on one. Scheduled for the end of the month. I believe I had triage about a month before you?

Good luck to everyone waiting for that call on Friday!

Comment

• ooo sorry, i ment for the last meeting (Eligibility Meeting) that was supposed to happen earlier this week. I am aware of the hiring meeting this Friday.

Comment

• JoMi,
                What date was your Triage on?
                Thanks,
                MikeGo

Comment

• I got a call earlier today after my eligibility meeting and the investigator said im on the eligible list. Not much else was said. He said just to wait now until someone calls about an academy. He didnt tell me a grade or anything or even if my chances were high or low.

Comment

• Was anyone else notified of their meeting and did anyone get an idea of their standing?

Comment

• That's was my previous question. Was there more than one this week?? My bi said he'd call after mine to notify me of how it went. No call yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeGo View Post
                        JoMi,
                        What date was your Triage on?
                        Thanks,
                        MikeGo
                        Early October.

Comment

• Calls are going out. See you at orientation!

Comment

• I got the call too. It's hard to believe right now. I keep wondering if they called the wrong person!

Comment

• Got the call today, so relieved, applied in Aug, 2011. Se you guys on the 31st!!

Comment

• Congrats everyone. I hope there are more calls tomorrow. Just wondering who called? Was it the BI or someone else?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6666 users online. 250 members and 6416 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X