Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just an update for everyone i did triage on the 11th DEC so they already have everyones drug results.i got a call about a week in a half ago form the BI and had to clear up a situation pertaining to my drug test... im good now after faxing papers over to the surgeon... now waiting to get the call i WANT from the BI lol

Comment

• While you're waiting for calls, results, etc., start brushing up on your writing skills. You're going to be doing a lot of writing- starting with your background process and throughout the academy. You will be judged on your writing skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling) so if this is a weakness, now is the time to fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
        While you're waiting for calls, results, etc., start brushing up on your writing skills. You're going to be doing a lot of writing- starting with your background process and throughout the academy. You will be judged on your writing skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling) so if this is a weakness, now is the time to fix it.

yeah ive been in college the past year in a half and just recently finished my english PRE REQ... just keeping myself busy with school and gym

Comment

• Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
          yeah ive been in college the past year in a half and just recently finished my english PRE REQ... just keeping myself busy with school and gym
          pm
          Last edited by williampenn; 01-31-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Has anybody from the December 11th triage been contacted? I see that champwhteek has, anybody else?

Comment

• Feb 4 is scheduled for academy on the POST site. It's coming up soon!

Comment

• Big week this week! Good luck to all of us hoping for an academy spot!

Comment

• Does anyone know if they have any upcoming triage dates for the E128-4 list?

Comment

• My triage is Tuesday Jan 22 for E128-4. Finally!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeGo View Post
                      My triage is Tuesday Jan 22 for E128-4. Finally!
                      Did you get a call or email notifying you?

Comment

• How soon would the selected ones be notified for the hiring process happening this week? I am waiting!

Comment

• Heather,
                          I got an e-mail on December 26th notifying me of my triage on January 22nd.
                          Mike

Comment

• Good luck Mikego!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mickciaran View Post
                              Has anybody from the December 11th triage been contacted? I see that champwhteek has, anybody else?
                              no i have not been contacted for the 1 on 1 yet i had to just clear up a situation on my drug test. im in the same boat as everyone else waiting on the call for the 1 on 1

Comment

• Originally posted by cevans23 View Post
                                How soon would the selected ones be notified for the hiring process happening this week? I am waiting!
                                If you've been selected as a member of the 236, you will be notified by phone on Friday January 18th, followed by an official email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7087 users online. 371 members and 6716 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X