Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone. just a quick q regarding testing for out of state applicants. how do sfpd accomadate out of state applicants espically from east coast? do we have to make several trips or just one? thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Le View Post
      How far are you beyond meeting w/ your BI? I have my poly after xmas.
      Mine's all done as of a few hours after calls for the last academy went out. My background, poly, psych, medical are all complete, and I'm on the eligible list. There are a couple others here that are in the same boat, I think. We're waiting for the hiring meeting. My BI was just making sure he didn't have to update my info in any way.
      Good luck! Sounds like they're really trying to get some of you done quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashan646 View Post
        hello everyone. just a quick q regarding testing for out of state applicants. how do sfpd accomadate out of state applicants espically from east coast? do we have to make several trips or just one? thank you.
        From what I remember during my testing they gave out of state folks testing dates that were all near each other so they didn't have to make mulitple trips.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsb View Post
          Mine's all done as of a few hours after calls for the last academy went out. My background, poly, psych, medical are all complete, and I'm on the eligible list. There are a couple others here that are in the same boat, I think. We're waiting for the hiring meeting. My BI was just making sure he didn't have to update my info in any way.
          Good luck! Sounds like they're really trying to get some of you done quickly.
          Thank you. How was the Poly, Medical and Psych? Hopefully they call you to the academy soon. Keep us posted. I also see you are from the East Bay whereabout are you from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Le View Post
            Thank you. How was the Poly, Medical and Psych? Hopefully they call you to the academy soon. Keep us posted. I also see you are from the East Bay whereabout are you from?
            It was fine, actually. Medical and psych were more or less a breeze, poly was a new experience for me - it's kind of weird being hooked up like that. I'll send you a PM in a bit here. edit: your PMs are disabled.
            Did they do your psych group testing yet?
            Last edited by rsb; 12-20-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsb View Post
              It was fine, actually. Medical and psych were more or less a breeze, poly was a new experience for me - it's kind of weird being hooked up like that. I'll send you a PM in a bit here.
              Did they do your psych group testing yet?
              they did not the psych group testing is to be done after medical.

Comment

• @ Jimmy thank u sir. Good luck with the process

Comment

• Likewise sir.

Comment

• i cant wait to get a call from a BI

Comment

• Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
                      i cant wait to get a call from a BI
                      When did you take your tests, and do finger printing? When you do get that call from the BI your gunna be estactic. I know I sure was.
                      Last edited by Jimmy_Le; 12-20-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I haven't heard from a BI. Had Triage in mid October. All this activity is making me more anxious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashan646 View Post
                          hello everyone. just a quick q regarding testing for out of state applicants. how do sfpd accomadate out of state applicants espically from east coast? do we have to make several trips or just one? thank you.
                          Shouldn't be a prob.
                          Last edited by williampenn; 01-31-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoMi View Post
                            I haven't heard from a BI. Had Triage in mid October. All this activity is making me more anxious!
                            I haven't heard anything for a while too, until about last week when my BI called and asked if I'm still interested in the job. I believe my Triage was also in Oct. If you don't hear anything it is a good sign because if they didn't want you or if you got DQd then you would already know.

Comment

• I just got the call for the triage in Jan. Good news for 2k13!
                              CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                              NOR passed 1/25/11
                              Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                              Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                              PFT1 12/15/11
                              VBT/SI 1/26/12
                              VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                              LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                              Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                              Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                              Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

• Originally posted by SFdude View Post
                                I just got the call for the triage in Jan. Good news for 2k13!
                                COngrats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10661 users online. 414 members and 10247 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X