Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the lateral announcement open up today. Was wondering if anyone had intel on when the next recruit announcement will open. Thank you!

Comment

• Entry level recruit opening can't be too long from now since they open up for laterals.

Comment

• Hey, heard about this site and wanted to share the info to
        start working out, your going to be doing a lot of physical training--running, pushups, bear crawls.
        Start studying the radio codes and try to memorize them now-1 less thing to worry about once you're in the academy.
        Last edited by williampenn; 01-31-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
          Hey, heard about this site and wanted to share the latest info on what's going on with the E128-4 list:
          2 last triages are upcoming for the remaining eligibles on the list before this list is exhausted-trying to get a solid 50 for the upcoming Feb class.
          If you're not already working out, get on it. You're going to be doing a lot of physical training--running, pushups, bear crawls.
          Start studying the radio codes and try to memorize them now-1 less thing to worry about once you're in the academy.
          damn i was getting nervous...but just got my email today for triage..FINALLY LOL

Comment

• Yeah after not hearing anything for months I also got my notice for upcoming triage. This Dept has their way of doing things I've noticed other Depts are much faster with the process, If you are just starting the process be sure to remain patient it could take a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Have1heart View Post
              Yeah after not hearing anything for months I also got my notice for upcoming triage. This Dept has their way of doing things I've noticed other Depts are much faster with the process, If you are just starting the process be sure to remain patient it could take a while.

better late then never i assume atleast still in the process

Comment

• The entry level application process for Q2 police officer will open tomorrow (Monday 11/26/12)
                for anyone interested in applying for the SFPD.

Comment

• I too am waiting for triage but haven't received a call or email. I'm beggining to think my packet never made it but hoping there is still another triage. Anyone know of another triage happening?

Comment

• ill ask when i go on the 11th but i believe there is atleast one more

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance, but what is this "triage" yall are speaking of. Does SFPD call their testing "triage"?

Comment

• It's after you submit your background pack and come in for drug testing and you are assigned a background investigator

Comment

• Originally posted by champwhteek View Post
                          ill ask when i go on the 11th but i believe there is atleast one more
                          Thank you that would be cool!

Comment

• Triage is when you go get a lock of your hair cut that's tested for drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by williampenn View Post
                              Triage is when you go get a lock of your hair cut that's tested for drugs.
                              do we get to meet out BI that day also??.. very excited

Comment

• No you don't meet your BI during the triage. You'll go in to have your hair cut, get fingerprinted, and then fill out an additional PHS that asks in-depth questions about drug use. If you don't have any issues, you will then be assigned a BI who will call you to set up an interview.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5490 users online. 242 members and 5248 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X