Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those of you who did not get the call, do not despair...the February class is fast approaching.

To those of you who I will see at the orientation, and then on day 1 of class...I can't wait to train with you, bleed/sweat with you on our path towards the ultimate brotherhood.

Comment

• Congrats ifaynshreyn! I've been following this thread from the very beginning and its great to see you make it all the through. I have Triage coming up on Tuesday! Hopefully we cross paths some day.

Comment

• Congrats ifaynshteyn. See you on the 27th & then on the 1st.

Comment

• Thanks Lopez. See you there.

Comment

• thanks DKelly, congrats to you, see you on the 27th. We'll have to link up when we get there, face to a name!

Comment

• Anyone know if SFPD is really testing again in October? Thanks.

Comment

• I'm not sure about October but its going to open up again very soon. Keep checking the SFPD website for the announcement.

Comment

• @lovely-mz-lopez/ifaynshteyn/dkelly: Hey, congratulations to the three of you!! Your patience has finally paid off! I'm really happy for you guys. I know you'll have your hands full at the academy, but do try to drop by here if you can, and let us know how you are all progressing there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mindtrap View Post
                    @lovely-mz-lopez/ifaynshteyn/dkelly: Hey, congratulations to the three of you!! Your patience has finally paid off! I'm really happy for you guys. I know you'll have your hands full at the academy, but do try to drop by here if you can, and let us know how you are all progressing there.
                    Thank you mindtrap. What's going on with you? Are you still waiting on the overseas documents to come through?

Comment

• thank you Mindtrap, Jomi, DKelly and so on for the congrats and kind words.
                      For Mindtrap and anyone else waiting, I look forward to the halls of the Academy being crowded with both of our classes.

Comment

• @lovely-mz-lopez: I've been busy with family stuff lately, so I haven't kept myself updated with the process. I'd imagine my overseas references have already received their documents and hopefully returned them! In terms of how long it will take to verify my overseas background/references, I have no clue at all.

@ifaynshteyn: I definitely hope to see you and others sometime next year!

Oh! Just curious about something. Were you guys told to bring anything to the orientation? Any sort of preparation needed on your part?

Comment

• We have to fill out a Personal Background Information survey about our physcial fitness/expectations of the Academy & bring that with us to Orientation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mindtrap View Post
                            @lovely-mz-lopez: I've been busy with family stuff lately, so I haven't kept myself updated with the process. I'd imagine my overseas references have already received their documents and hopefully returned them! In terms of how long it will take to verify my overseas background/references, I have no clue at all.

@ifaynshteyn: I definitely hope to see you and others sometime next year!

Oh! Just curious about something. Were you guys told to bring anything to the orientation? Any sort of preparation needed on your part?
                            Ok good. I hope it moves fast for you from here on out.
                            Like DKELLY said, we have to complete a questionnaire & bring it to orientation. That's it.

Comment

• @dkelly/lovely-mz-lopez: Appreciate the info. I'd like to thank you and ifaynshteyn for your words of advice, encouragement, and information. As a newbie to this whole process, I've learned a lot from you guys.

Good luck at the orientation tomorrow! Be on your best behavior, eh? Keep in touch.

Comment

• Anyone that has recently gone through triage receive a call for the one on ones yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12975 users online. 476 members and 12499 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X