Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone that had just finished Triage been contacted by a BI yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by dkelly View Post
      If not today, then by the end of this week is what I hear.
      Thank you. I guess tomorrow is make it or break it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by chukdawq View Post
        Hello. I am new to this thread and I am just wondering how fast the hiring process is going for SFPD and how many people are being hiring. How hard it is to get in? I am thinking about traveling from Michigan to test, but I am just trying to decide if it is worth it or not. Any info is appreciated in advance.
        Hello
        the process is moving along at a good pace now. There's a class starting Oct 1st, then another in Feb with 2 or 3 more following those. They're looking to hire at least 300 officers within the next year or so. If you have no issues, you should definitely pursue this.

Comment

• Originally posted by shmogan09 View Post
          Thank you. I guess tomorrow is make it or break it then.
          Be patient. They're swamped & going as quick as they can. If you don't get it by tomorrow, it doesn't mean you're out. Check your spam/junk mail folders for email from the City & County.

Comment

• Hello all,
            Has anyone heard that they have been accepted into the October academy?
            I've passed through backgrounds, so if you still have questions about the process, ask me anything.

Comment

• I was told that if my medical sign off is reviewed by the end of the week I "was in a very good position."

Comment

• Had my hiring board this morning.have been finished with all the process for a week or so now.waiting for the call this Friday about the academy

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                  Had my hiring board this morning.have been finished with all the process for a week or so now.waiting for the call this Friday about the academy
                  Do you know what grade you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by lovely-mz-lopez View Post
                    Do you know what grade you got?
                    They give grades? I don't know exactly how that works.

Comment

• I am waiting to hear back from my BI tomorrow, I will know more then.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsb View Post
                        I was told that if my medical sign off is reviewed by the end of the week I "was in a very good position."
                        From what my background investigator told me, you can be taken to the hiring board still with pending medicals. No idea if that means you'll still be in the running for the October academy or not though. Based on the number of people who did the psych eval I would think you would have a good chance to get in regardless since a recruit class is ~55 and didn't seem like there was much more than that doing the evals.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsb View Post
                          They give grades? I don't know exactly how that works.
                          Ya, you get graded from A-D

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                            I am waiting to hear back from my BI tomorrow, I will know more then.
                            Good luck!

Comment

• Talked to my BI.she said I passed the psych jut fine and the hiring board went well.mentioned nothing about a grade system.said I'm well in the running for an October slot.

Comment

• Congratulations to the 234th starting October 1st! Good luck to each and every one!
                                Last edited by lovely-mz-lopez; 09-15-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8936 users online. 293 members and 8643 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X