300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharksFan View Post
    I received my T-Score via e-mail, I got a 70.7.

The e-mail stated that the results would be used in conjunction with the integrity inventory to establish final placement on the eligibility list. Does anyone know when this is going to happen?

I also took note that the integrity inventory included non-optional questions about gender/ethnicity, I wonder what role those factors will play if any. Good luck to all.
    70.7 is the highest post score i've ever seen. I'm pretty sure that is practically a 100 % on the Post Test

Comment

Originally posted by A.D.D Cop View Post
      70.7 is the highest post score i've ever seen. I'm pretty sure that is practically a 100 % on the Post Test
      The written score doesn't mean a damn thing if an applicant can't pass backgrounds. The hiring process is the easy part. The academy and FTO is the real obstacle or it used to be when I first started, it's been washed down these days due to affirmative action demands and other special interest groups. It is what it is, just have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blind Justice View Post
        Anyone know what the "Integrity Inventory" is for SFPD?
        If you have to ask, then you don't have any integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by CA Cop View Post
          The written score doesn't mean a damn thing if an applicant can't pass backgrounds. The hiring process is the easy part. The academy and FTO is the real obstacle or it used to be when I first started, it's been washed down these days due to affirmative action demands and other special interest groups. It is what it is, just have to live with it.
          Agreed. That is an impressive score though.

Comment

If you have to ask, then you don't have any integrity.
            SFPD is one of the few agencies that names their personality test an "Integrity Interview". He's asking a valid question, so please shut the f up.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMerr View Post
              SFPD is one of the few agencies that names their personality test an "Integrity Interview". He's asking a valid question, so please shut the f up.
              Tough guy hey? And you are trying to get hired by MY department? With that attitude, you won't make it far. Jeff from Sonoma, I will keep an eye out for you.

Comment

You do that hoss. Not a tough guy, just don't like ignorant ******.

Comment

No disagreement here. I tend to do well on standardized tests but it hasn't gotten me a job yet. I just hope my score will be good enough to allow me to move forward in the process. I lived in the bay area as a kid and during college, but I live out of state now. Since I have to travel and would like to make plans as far in advance as possible, I was hoping somebody might have a time frame on the next steps of the process if I am selected to move forward.

Comment

list

Just got put on a eligibility list for SFPD with another 3000 people. keeping my fingers crossed. Im on the lower end of the list so I really hope I still have a chance.

Comment

Does the current list matter that much? I didn't score THAT high because I submitted my old T-Score. How do they pick their candidates anyways? All scores combined or is there different weight to each different test?

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone... Im pretty sure the list will matter somewhere in the process but I got a letter in the mail inviting me to the PAT and oral in late Feb.

Comment

Same here. Scheduled for first week of Feb.

Comment

I'll be there too.

Comment

Got the same letter. Does anyone have a buddy in SFPD or recently talked w HR? I read on a different cop forum a bunch of posts from last years applicants saying that list E-128-1 was extended and that some had just completed their poly and psych exams. This is all rumor of course, the old eligibility lists on the website haven't been updated...

Does anyone know when the academys might be held and will the E-128-1/E-128-2 be given first crack at those spots? I know it's a long process, I'm just excited and trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck to all.

Comment

Hi, this is my first post on the forum...I to tested for SFPD, passed with an "average" score, and just received a letter saying I'm scheduled for the oral board and PAT the first week in Feb. I'm stoked! Due to my score and place on the list, I didn't think I had a chance in hell. I tested with SF a few years back, was placed on the list, but nothing ever came of it. Right after that, the city went on a hiring freeze. Taking written/PAT in Stockton this week to. Also heard from a sac county sheriff that they have a summer academy tentatively scheduled. It's not official as of yet. I'm on a few list's now, but SF is where I want to be.

RBurgundy: In my line of work, I have a lot of contact with a variety of SFPD officers. About a month ago, I spoke with two of them and they both heard there are 3 academy classes coming up around June/July. How definite that is, I don't know. As far as who gets first crack, who knows... The last time I spoke with HR, they had no idea about anything. I even called the academy, same thing. Seems like the City of SF is extremely disorganized. I've been told many different things by many different people. Is frustrating, but it is what it is.

Cheers!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7427 users online. 405 members and 7022 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X