Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats guys, i hope to have everything finished up next week so ill be waiting on the call

Comment

• Blue_707
      Blue_707 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got this. Let us know if you get the call

• Mooneyclonduff
      Mooneyclonduff commented
      Editing a comment
      did they give a start date?

• Blue_707
      Blue_707 commented
      Editing a comment
      June 18th is the start date

• congrats to whoever got the nod! I mailed in my packet mid april, still havent even heard from the department besides the email everyone else got. Havent even heard from or been assigned BI . everyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• Same GreaseMonkey. Congrats to everyone who got the call. How long did it take from sending the Background Info to getting into the academy? God my patience is dying lmao

Comment

• Blue_707
        Blue_707 commented
        Editing a comment
        It varies but in my case was about 3 months.

• Ah ok so I need to chill the hell out lol

Comment

• What stage are you at JennaA??

Comment

• Submitted my background paperwork last month.

Comment

• Just got a call today for an interview in June! I assume it's to be assigned/meet my investigator since I haven't gotten one yet.

Comment

• That's what it sounds like

Comment

• Anyone get assigned a BI after the referral Email was sent?

Comment

• Good luck to everyone starting at the Academy on Monday, i hope to see you guys up there in a couple of months

Comment

• Does anyone know once you assigned a BI how long the rest of process takes? Thanks

Comment

• Thank you. Hope we get to go to upcoming academy this year

Comment

• Anyone else get an email about moving to the next phase in the process? Got an email yesterday wanting to confirm my "interest".

Comment

• mwoody
                        mwoody commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did a couple days ago. I also received a phone call last week from my BI and scheduled an appt to meet. Good Luck!

• Met with my BI. Did my interview. They sent out all the paperwork to my references and that has all been returned per my references. Just waiting on next step. Anyone else at this point yet? Been about 4 weeks since i met with my BI.

Comment

• mwoody
                        mwoody commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Haven’t gotten that far yet but I am scheduled to meet my BI. Curious as to how the interview was?

• Originally posted by Trevzlat13 View Post
                      Met with my BI. Did my interview. They sent out all the paperwork to my references and that has all been returned per my references. Just waiting on next step. Anyone else at this point yet? Been about 4 weeks since i met with my BI.

I am wairing too for what’s next. We will need to do the psych exam and medical to be eligible to attend academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10675 users online. 445 members and 10230 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X