Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone at in the e130? Im still waiting to be contacted by BI. This is a long stressful process forsure!

Comment

• Just waiting for the call.

Comment

• good luck to everyone who's waiting for June. just waiting for the call here.

side note: i just received an email "Q2 Notice of Referral" and it gave me a mini heart attack.

Comment

• Agent68
          Agent68 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just got that email too. I'm hoping that means the hiring board will start soon

• Mooneyclonduff
          Mooneyclonduff commented
          Editing a comment
          i got the same email today but still have a couple of steps left but my BI is hoping ill be ready for June

• Blue_707
          Blue_707 commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoke to Jen Lo about the “notice of referral”, it is an eligibility list for us to be picked up by a BI.

• I got the email also. Is that a good thing? I haven’t been assigned a bi yet

Comment

• Agent68
          Agent68 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it's not a bad thing at least lol

• Anybody know what the salary is while in the academy? On their website it says full starting salary but I thought it was less while in the academy.

Comment

• hope everyone is still motivated. hopefully calls start coming in soon.

Comment

• The waiting game sucks.

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm on the E-130 list and I got the notice of referall as well a couple days ago. I'll keep you all posted on anything new. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• June academy calls are going out so be ready!!!! I have a spot for the June Academy. Good luck to all!!!

Comment

• Congratz! Did you just get the call? Did the call come from you BI?
                  Last edited by BayArea49; 05-23-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I got the call! Good luck everybody!

Comment

• Thank you!!!!! Got a call from my BI about an hour ago telling me that I have a spot and expect a call from the LT.

Comment

• Congrats Agent68!!!!

Comment

• I am looking for a place near the Police Academy. Let me know if you would like to get a place together for the length of the Academy. DM if interested.

Comment

• yeah i heard calls are going out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8301 users online. 327 members and 7974 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X