Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s not too bad if you’ve been training. It’s actually over pretty quickly.

In terms of the eligibility list, the higher your rank, more more likely you’ll get hired, correct? So those who have scored in the 700s are less likely to get a job over someone in the 1030s?

Comment

• Agent68
      Agent68 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think the rank determines your chances.

• Anybody got a group psych coming up soon?

Comment

• How long does the background process usually take to complete? Couple of months ?

Comment

• Agent68
        Agent68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't say for sure. But I would say at least 2 months.

• I went in at 8:40 and sprained my ankle at the wall. ****in sucks

Comment

• I had the same time but I came earlier and got chance to take at 8:00 am.

Comment

• Did my oral Feb 17th and PAT the 25th. Heard back within the week that I passed but haven't heard anything since. Anyone take there oral or PAT durning that time hear anything about backgrounds yet?

Comment

• God. This background process is killing me and I’m only in the 3rd week of waiting lol. I really hope to hear something soon. I already have all my paperwork ready to go.

Comment

• https://www.officer.com/training-car...-suspect-fired

Comment

• what's everyone's status that's testing for June academy?

Comment

• Mooneyclonduff
                  Mooneyclonduff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  my references sent their letters back a few weeks ago and just got a call today that im getting a home visit next week...you????

• BayArea49
                  BayArea49 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i finished the psych a couple weeks ago. that was the last thing for me to do. now just waiting whether or not i get the final offer. did you take you poly/med/psych already?

• No haven't taken them yet, so you live in SF??

Comment

• BayArea49
                  BayArea49 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no i live in the south bay.

• Mooneyclonduff
                  Mooneyclonduff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Id like to find a workout buddy around here to help get in shape if i get the call in June

• Turned in my background packet on April 6th and still haven't heard anything. Is that normal?

Comment

• it varies... mine took almost a month before i got a call from my bi. ive heard of others getting calls quickly within weeks.

Comment

• anyone else apart of the E-130 class? Any updates? Also anyone know what the "rank" means?

Comment

• Does anybody know when the June academy starts and when calls will be going out?

Comment

• my bi said as of current, there isn't a start date. i've been creeping around the academy twitter and it looks like there is a class that's going to be wrapping up sometime in June. My guess is after they graduate another class will start.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5724 users online. 178 members and 5546 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X