300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
    Looking forward to the next steps in the SFPD testing. I'v got my dates end of Feb and first week of March for Oral and Physical. According to some higher-ups, they are looking to put together 5 classes in the next year and a half, 2 of which will be before the end of this fiscal year(so june 2012)
    Hello i am retesting for SFPD i wanted to know where can i find scenario questions material so i can further my knowledge im having a problem with the scenario questions for sfpd and looking to up my score next time i test

Comment

• Originally posted by Mfacen06 View Post

Im looking for help to boost my scenario base video test scire highier im retesting for SFPD do you know where i can get new material and question to help me ?
      Try emailing recruiting and ask if they can provide any pointers, sometimes they'll schedule an appointment to sit down with someone. As a side note, please refrain from posting the same question over and over. If you make it further in the process, you're gonna have to learn the old adage of "hurry up and wait." Posting the same thing multiple times will only do well to annoy the other people scanning this thread.

Comment

• Mfacen06 i have to take the test again gas well I scored under 65 on the video scenario but high on the other two. pretty much in the same boat :/

Comment

• I just received an email telling me to attend a background meeting on March 15, 2017 at 9:30AM, anyone on the same boat?
          Last edited by 1994; 03-11-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I just did the group psych written test yesterday 03/11/17. There was about 30 people there. We were instructed NOT to talk about it so please don't ask. I scheduled my one-on-one with the head doctor this week. If we pass, we get into the hiring pool. The final academy calls go out next week.

Comment

• I completed my psych interview this week. Final calls go out Tuesday 3/21/17. I'm told some academy spots were already filled but they wanted to look at the people that just finished up the group psych of 3/11/17.

My BI is presenting me to the hiring board on 3/21/17 so I'll have to hurry up and wait a few more days. As you can tell by the time I'm posting this, I can't sleep just thinking about it. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 6253 View Post
                Looks like I passed the Oral Interview, and my PAT is scheduled for November 19. Moving forward to a hopeful academy date sometime in the future. It sure would make 2017 pretty darned nice to get in sometime in the first half of the new year--but all I can do is keep moving forward and making every step count.
                Theres 30 people in academy now... I visited galls 2 weeks ago, and again this week to pick up uniforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by LateRookie View Post
                  I completed my psych interview this week. Final calls go out Tuesday 3/21/17. I'm told some academy spots were already filled but they wanted to look at the people that just finished up the group psych of 3/11/17.

My BI is presenting me to the hiring board on 3/21/17 so I'll have to hurry up and wait a few more days. As you can tell by the time I'm posting this, I can't sleep just thinking about it. Good luck everyone!
                  Theres 30 people in academy now... I visited galls 2 weeks ago, and again this week to pick up uniforms.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfpd2016 View Post
                    When did you get your call for the April academy?

Comment

• Anyone from he 3/11 group psych hear anything? Seems like they filled a lot of the spots from people who didn't make the last academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MACO94 View Post
                        Anyone from he 3/11 group psych hear anything? Seems like they filled a lot of the spots from people who didn't make the last academy.
                        I was at the 3/11 group psych. I got an invite to the academy. Anyone who has completed everything should keep their phone handy. There's always a last minute drop out and you may get a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefullySFPD View Post
                          Mfacen06 i have to take the test again gas well I scored under 65 on the video scenario but high on the other two. pretty much in the same boat :/
                          Okay sounds like we are o heen studying my *** off i font know how i miss it but if your up to keeping in contact and working together im down for it . My instagram is mkkf__ lil more help never hurted right .

Comment

• Originally posted by HopefullySFPD View Post
                            Mfacen06 i have to take the test again gas well I scored under 65 on the video scenario but high on the other two. pretty much in the same boat :/
                            Im tripping lmao just hit me on here

Comment

• Just joining officer.com. Great resource. Im in the process with SFPD just got one more hurdle left. I've completed the poly, medical and scheduled for psych April 8. BI told me that the earliest academy I will be able to start is in June. Anybody know how soon after the psych eval do the calls go out about academy invitations?

Comment

• JDR13 how long did it take you to get to where your at now in the process from the time you submitted your application till now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10029 users online. 445 members and 9584 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X