Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFPD Testing

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SFPDhopeful You're kept in the pool I'm guessing until your list expires, judging from the fact that I was eligible for November, didn't get selected, and am still hopeful and waiting for the next academy. I have seen some people on this thread that have asked about having to reapply as their list got closer to expiration

    Comment


    • I'm still at the beginning of the process, but can Anyone tell me how long does it take to hear back for the department once you've taken the written exam? I took it on feb 4 and still haven't gotten an email

      Comment


      • I am in the same boat as jld557, I was eligible for the November academy, but I was not selected so here's hoping for March or June.

        Comment


        • I just got instructions to complete my background packet, and I have what might be a dumb question. On the background forms that require a witness signature, is that to be left blank for my investigator, or am I supposed to have somebody sign as a witness? This isn't referring to the notary page, but the bottom of pages like Authorization to realease Credit, and documentation checklist. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to be very careful about this.
          Last edited by StrongAsAOx; 02-28-2017, 02:26 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HopefullySFPD View Post
            I'm still at the beginning of the process, but can Anyone tell me how long does it take to hear back for the department once you've taken the written exam? I took it on feb 4 and still haven't gotten an email
            it was about a month after I passed the NTN i got an email for my Oral.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by StrongAsAOx View Post
              I just got instructions to complete my background packet, and I have what might be a dumb question. On the background forms that require a witness signature, is that to be left blank for my investigator, or am I supposed to have somebody sign as a witness? This isn't referring to the notary page, but the bottom of pages like Authorization to realease Credit, and documentation checklist. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to be very careful about this.
              I had a friend watch me sign the form and then he signed it as a witness.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LateRookie View Post

                I had a friend watch me sign the form and then he signed it as a witness.
                I left it blank, i assumed my BI would sign when we meet 1-on-1. How badly did i mess up?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SFPDhopeful View Post

                  I left it blank, i assumed my BI would sign when we meet 1-on-1. How badly did i mess up?
                  I'm sure it will be fine but it may hold up that part of the background check until you sign it again. The background takes awhile so I wouldn't sweat it. When I meet with my BI, they already ran my credit and we went over it together.

                  Comment


                  • LateRookie ok cool , I should be hearing something from them soon then. Thank you

                    Comment


                    • LateRookie ok cool , I should be hearing something from them soon then. Thank you

                      Comment


                      • LateRookie ok cool , I should be hearing something from them soon then. Thank you

                        Comment


                        • Anyone from Feb 1st General Meeting heard any results? I didn't have a BI assigned before & have had no movement since the general meeting. Anyone else in the same boat?

                          Comment


                          • Just sent in my packet today. Anyone else in the 3/2 deadline for the background packet?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
                              Just got my testing date of October 7, 2011 at 12:00p.m. for SFPD. Anyone else on here testing?
                              I retest in two months i score 60 percent in scenario questions im trying to up it

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CA Cop View Post

                                Tough guy hey? And you are trying to get hired by MY department? With that attitude, you won't make it far. Jeff from Sonoma, I will keep an eye out for you.
                                Im looking for help to boost my scenario base video test scire highier im retesting for SFPD do you know where i can get new material and question to help me ?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9082 users online. 396 members and 8686 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X