300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

I got an email to meet on the 1st I wonder why I didn't get a call, maybe different BIs do it differently, what day do you meet ?
    I'm scheduled for February 1 at 0930.

Comment

Sounds about right, I'm just feeling a little left out that's all, lol, but yea after this meeting we get assigned our BI and hopefully get that conditional offer so we can move on to the final last tests, what time do you report?
      9:30 am, i think it's the same for everybody. Do they usually give conditional offer after the initial meeting if things look good?

Comment

• Originally posted by SFPDhopeful View Post

9:30 am, i think it's the same for everybody. Do they usually give conditional offer after the initial meeting if things look good?
        Im scheduled for 730AM and yea from what I seen and heard, after the hair sample, fingerprint ECT which we should be doing, if everything goes good we meet with our BIs either for the first or second time and we get a conditional offer, the offer is so that they can do the psych,medical, and lie detector test, then if you pass those your Bi would show your folder and you could be picked for the academy...overall the only ones that know for sure will be our BIs, they can change the process up at any time so I hope that's how it goes
        Last edited by cali94; 01-27-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Im scheduled for 730AM and yea from what I seen and heard, after the hair sample, fingerprint ECT which we should be doing, if everything goes good we meet with our BIs either for the first or second time and we get a conditional offer, the offer is so that they can do the psych,medical, and lie detector test, then if you pass those your Bi would show your folder and you could be picked for the academy...overall the only ones that know for sure will be our BIs, they can change the process up at any time so I hope that's how it goes
          In my experience, you get your conditional offer on your second meeting with your BI, once your BI gets approved to move on with you. In that meeting you'll then get scheduled for your psych test, poly, medical and second drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post

In my experience, you get your conditional offer on your second meeting with your BI, once your BI gets approved to move on with you. In that meeting you'll then get scheduled for your psych test, poly, medical and second drug test.
            Do you know if at the general meeting (cattle call) you meet a BI?

Comment

Have you received any updates on the meeting via email?

Comment

Have you received any updates on the meeting via email?
                My original invite for the meeting was in email. Nothing after that.

Comment

My original invite for the meeting was in email. Nothing after that.
                  Dont think I will be making it to the march academy, got an email stating my meeting was canceled and my status will be mailed to me

Comment

Dont think I will be making it to the march academy, got an email stating my meeting was canceled and my status will be mailed to me
                    I'm sorry to hear, was this today?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear, was this today?
                      Yes , my background is cleaner than clean, I'm 22 and never did drugs, I wonder what the mail will say, I called backgrounds they said I'm still active but idk what's going on

Comment

Yes , my background is cleaner than clean, I'm 22 and never did drugs, I wonder what the mail will say, I called backgrounds they said I'm still active but idk what's going on
                        What's your rank? May be it's a good thing. May be they are moving you directly to an investigator.

Comment

I don't know, I never did a "cattle call," I met directly with my BI after he called and set up a meeting.

Comment

What's your rank? May be it's a good thing. May be they are moving you directly to an investigator.
                            I'm ranked 12 so it doesn't seem like that, they said I would receive my status in the mail, doesn't sound like their assigning me a BI. Hopefully it works out, either way, I hope it runs smooth for you

Comment

I'm ranked 12 so it doesn't seem like that, they said I would receive my status in the mail, doesn't sound like their assigning me a BI. Hopefully it works out, either way, I hope it runs smooth for you
                              Gotcha, do keep us posted on what the letter says. Hopefully it'll work out for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post

I don't know, I never did a "cattle call," I met directly with my BI after he called and set up a meeting.
                                Thanks for the feedback, have you made it to the academy already?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7617 users online. 326 members and 7291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X