300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MACO94 View Post

To my understanding triage is a group session where multiple individuals go in and hair samples are taken ect. to screen out large groups of applicants. I only know of triage from what I have read on this forum. Typically it seems triage precedes your formal meeting with your BI. So since you are meeting with your BI next week it appears there will be no triage. Seems like a fairly quick response from your BI, I wonder if we will all hear back rather soon.
    Like you, I didn't do a triage either(cattle call), I went straight to my BI. You'll be doing the triage with him/her. You'll go over your packet with them along with giving them a hair sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicacop View Post

Like you, I didn't do a triage either(cattle call), I went straight to my BI. You'll be doing the triage with him/her. You'll go over your packet with them along with giving them a hair sample.
      How long from when you mailed your packet until your got a phone call from your BI?

Comment

How long from when you mailed your packet until your got a phone call from your BI?
        My packet was due on May 18,2016. I got a call from my BI to meet with him almost exactly a month later. My background was completed in September.

Comment

My packet was due on May 18,2016. I got a call from my BI to meet with him almost exactly a month later. My background was completed in September.
          Where the poly, psych, and medical all done in the same week or were they spread out? Did they do a home visit and if so what exactly does the home visit constitute of?

Comment

Where the poly, psych, and medical all done in the same week or were they spread out? Did they do a home visit and if so what exactly does the home visit constitute of?
            They were spread out, I don't remember the exact dates, and yes the home visit was done as well.

Comment

They were spread out, I don't remember the exact dates, and yes the home visit was done as well.
              I presume you are aiming for the March academy. Or do you have to reapply?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerb21 View Post

Yeah called me and I called him back. What is triage?
                So After sending it off exactly how many days after did you get the call from your BI? And congrats again I'm very excited for you

Comment

Do you live in San Francisco?

Comment

• Home visit? Does that mean I'll have to mow my back yard after all this rain? ;-)

Comment

• I have my meeting with my BI next Thursday! Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post
                        I have my meeting with my BI next Thursday! Good luck everyone!
                        Very best of luck! Let us know how it goes!
                        Last edited by 6253; 01-13-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6253 View Post

Very best of luck! Let us know how it goes!

I will do so! Thank you!

Comment

I presume you are aiming for the March academy. Or do you have to reapply?
                            Yes, I'm hoping to get picked for the March academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Do you live in San Francisco?
                              No, I live in the south bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

So After sending it off exactly how many days after did you get the call from your BI? And congrats again I'm very excited for you
                                4 days. Mailed Saturday got the call Wednesday.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6041 users online. 192 members and 5849 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X