300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MightyAndrew View Post

What is this mock interview you speak of?!
    SFPD may still offer oral practice interviews, you schedule it and two officers sit with you and you do a oral practice interview and they give you tips and prepare you to answer questions so when you do your actual oral interview you know what to expect

Comment

• cali94 30 people. still somewhat of a high fail rate, but not as bad as it seemed
      Last edited by jld557; 01-08-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jld557 View Post
        cali94 30 people. still somewhat of a high fail rate, but not as bad as it seemed
        Yea close to 50%, wow they all failed hhuu?, I wonder what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Yea close to 50%, wow they all failed hhuu?, I wonder what happened
          I believe there were a lot of injuries.

Comment

• Took my online PHQ, and mailing in my full Background Packet tomorrow morning. Then the waiting game resumes! Glad to be at this stage, though, and looking forward to the next part!

Comment

• Got my meeting with my BI this week! I turned in my packet last Friday, 1/7/17 for reference. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerb21 View Post
                Got my meeting with my BI this week! I turned in my packet last Friday, 1/7/17 for reference. Good luck everyone.
                Man, that's quick! Thanks for the update on an estimated timeline for the rest of us. Nice!

Comment

Got my meeting with my BI this week! I turned in my packet last Friday, 1/7/17 for reference. Good luck everyone.
                  Congratulations, hey when you sent your packet it was first priority right?

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Congratulations, hey when you sent your packet it was first priority right?
                    First Class only, according to the instructions. I paid for First Class and the helpful USPS lady put a priority sticker on it anyway, so I'm not sure the difference, exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6253 View Post
                      Took my online PHQ, and mailing in my full Background Packet tomorrow morning. Then the waiting game resumes! Glad to be at this stage, though, and looking forward to the next part!
                      Hey sounds like we're both mailing our packet today, I just want to be sure, we do mail it off as first priority right?

Comment

• Originally posted by 6253 View Post

First Class only, according to the instructions. I paid for First Class and the helpful USPS lady put a priority sticker on it anyway, so I'm not sure the difference, exactly.
                        Okay, thank you, I'm off to mail my packet

Comment

• Just regular mail nothing fancy. Good luck.

Comment

Did you hear via phone call? No triage then I presume. I mailed mine in on 1/4/17. Still haven't heard anything. I suppose it depends on each individual BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by MACO94 View Post

Did you hear via phone call? No triage then I presume. I mailed mine in on 1/4/17. Still haven't heard anything. I suppose it depends on each individual BI.
                              Yeah called me and I called him back. What is triage?

Comment

Yeah called me and I called him back. What is triage?
                                To my understanding triage is a group session where multiple individuals go in and hair samples are taken ect. to screen out large groups of applicants. I only know of triage from what I have read on this forum. Typically it seems triage precedes your formal meeting with your BI. So since you are meeting with your BI next week it appears there will be no triage. Seems like a fairly quick response from your BI, I wonder if we will all hear back rather soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7892 users online. 366 members and 7526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X