Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if there is some sort of feedback, yay or nay, after the PHQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfpd2016 View Post
      Anyone know if there is some sort of feedback, yay or nay, after the PHQ?
      You sorta get a score from your BI when you first meet with them, the online identifies risk factors and quantifies it and they go over it with you as well as your written phq sfpd2016

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Yea must be a little different, mine says to complete PhQ within test period and to send packet after, I emailed Sargent Ware, he responded pretty quickly with a new password, so I'm glad I got that situated

Ok, cool. Glad you got that out the way. You already have everything for your background packet?

Comment

• Forgive me if this is inappropriate, i.e. illegal, but what is on the personal history questionnaire? I read they are generally used to determine an individual's risk factor. I'm actually looking forward to taking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post

Ok, cool. Glad you got that out the way. You already have everything for your background packet?
            Yes, I put everything in the order of which it was asked for according to the list, I have had this packet ready for the past several months, to be honest after I took the NTN test I peeked at what was wanted and had everything ready before I did my oral and physical

Comment

• Has anyone completed the written exam or PAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by police24 View Post
                Has anyone completed the written exam or PAT?
                I completed the NTN written test back in late November and passed. Just got the email this morning scheduling me for the oral board.

Does the SFPD have any sort of expedited process for out of state applicants? It's not too expensive to fly to SF, but it will add up if I have to do so for every step.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornerb21 View Post

I lumped Jen Lo and DHR as one but yes my PAT results and rank were from Jen Lo. I am kind of excited because you say not everyone gets this email, however, my name being reached could be generic for saying I am eligible for hiring. Since anyone can be selected or reached from the police eligible list. it is guarded optimism.
                  I am assuming you know people on the eligible list that did not receive this email from DHR?
                  I dnt know of many people but I have ran into someone that states they didn't receive an email from DHR and they re applied 6months after taking their physical

Comment

• Originally posted by MightyAndrew View Post

I completed the NTN written test back in late November and passed. Just got the email this morning scheduling me for the oral board.

Does the SFPD have any sort of expedited process for out of state applicants? It's not too expensive to fly to SF, but it will add up if I have to do so for every step.

Comment

• Same here I have to do the oral broad interview again I just sent Jen lol to have me scheduled the last time I was in ther for six minutes out of the ten minutes for six questions,some users on here say that's too long but hopefully I get it right this time around good luck to you

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAlto View Post
                        Same here I have to do the oral broad interview again I just sent Jen lol to have me scheduled the last time I was in ther for six minutes out of the ten minutes for six questions,some users on here say that's too long but hopefully I get it right this time around good luck to you
                        When I did the oral board I took about 7-8 minutes, when I was done they asked me if I wanted to go over any questions and I said yes to one of them and I passed, I dnt think they will fail you on how much take you take if it's within the time frame given, I also did the mock interview to get me ready prior to my oral, it really helps out
                        Last edited by cali94; 01-06-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

When I did the oral board I took about 7-8 minutes, when I was done they asked me if I wanted to go over any questions and I said yes to one of them and I passed, I dnt think they will fail you on how much take you take if it's within the time frame given, I also did the mock interview to get me ready prior to my oral, it really helps out
                          What is this mock interview you speak of?!

Comment

• whoa.......just read the news today and it said that SFPD only graduated 18 recruits. what the hell happened? lol. Did people just quit or failed out that badly?
                            Last edited by Legion90; 01-06-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Legion90 from what I heard they just didn't have many candidates ready that had finished the process at that time

Comment

• e
                                Originally posted by jld557 View Post
                                Legion90 from what I heard they just didn't have many candidates ready that had finished the process at that time
                                How many started off that academy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4900 users online. 242 members and 4658 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X