• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jgonzalez94 View Post

congrats!!
    Thank you, congrats to you as well

Comment

• Originally posted by cali94 View Post

Thank you, congrats to you as well

Told you it was coming girl!!!!! Keep me updated!

Comment

Told you it was coming girl!!!!! Keep me updated!
        I'm actually really worried now, I got a link with a password so that I can complete my questionnaire, but as soon as I used it, it said my password was expired on my first try,

has anyone else experienced this?, what should I do?

Comment

• Does anyone know when the calls for the March Academy might go out? Please post if anyone gets a call, thanks!

Comment

• Hey has anyone here experienced an issue with the password given for the questionnaire, I received an error stating my password was expired on my first try using a chrome browser

Comment

Hey has anyone here experienced an issue with the password given for the questionnaire, I received an error stating my password was expired on my first try using a chrome browser
              Yes, same here...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfpd2016 View Post

Yes, same here...
                Okay, I have already tried contacting Sargent Ware about the matter, have you done anything to help you gain access or are we in the same boat still?

Comment

Okay, I have already tried contacting Sargent Ware about the matter, have you done anything to help you gain access or are we in the same boat still?

it will only give you access one time! When we sat down with one of the BI once we finished the PAT he stated that if it does not let you log back in just email Sargent Ware, let him know which error you recieve take into consideration he is a busy man so might time a bit before he gets back to you, don't worry, he eventually will email back, also make sure you send in your packet first before completing the PHQ. So just make sure you have your packet sent before the deadline, Sargent ware can always re schedule you for the PHQ if you received an error.

Comment

• Wow I came here to say my password didn't work. I love this forum. Phew. Someone messed up.

Comment

it will only give you access one time! When we sat down with one of the BI once we finished the PAT he stated that if it does not let you log back in just email Sargent Ware, let him know which error you recieve take into consideration he is a busy man so might time a bit before he gets back to you, don't worry, he eventually will email back, also make sure you send in your packet first before completing the PHQ. So just make sure you have your packet sent before the deadline, Sargent ware can always re schedule you for the PHQ if you received an error.
                      Thanks for the info, in my email I got it says my test period is 1-8th of January and to send my packet in after my completion of the PHQ and that the day to send my packet in is the 12th, my concern is in the email it states if I don't complete the PHQ within the test period prior to sending my packet I would be screened out of the hiring process, on my very first attempt, my error was that my password expired, I current work as a tech in troubleshooting applications and browsers, so I tried all that I could thinking it could have been the browser I was in but yet I keep getting the error. I have reached out to Sargent Ware, I hope I here back before my test period ends, I would hate for this to prolong or impact my process in a negative way

Comment

• Additionally, I am stuck in the password dilemma when trying to log on to complete the online PHQ. However I think we can ascertain, judging from the number of users here that have experienced a similar problem, that every other applicant is in the same situation, and therefore I wouldn't be too concerned about the online PHQ deadline as I'm sure it will be extended or the issue will be resolved before then. I'm sure most of us have sent Sgt. Ware an email regarding the matter and I suspect we will hear back sometime this week.

Comment

• FYI on the form they gave us at the conclusion of our PAT it says to email sfbackgrounds not Sgt. Walter.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cornerb21;n6422567]FYI on the form they gave us at the conclusion of our PAT it says to email sfbackgrounds not Sgt. Walter.[/QUOT

thanks , after my PAT I don't believe we went over this
                            Last edited by cali94; 01-03-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info, in my email I got it says my test period is 1-8th of January and to send my packet in after my completion of the PHQ and that the day to send my packet in is the 12th, my concern is in the email it states if I don't complete the PHQ within the test period prior to sending my packet I would be screened out of the hiring process, on my very first attempt, my error was that my password expired, I current work as a tech in troubleshooting applications and browsers, so I tried all that I could thinking it could have been the browser I was in but yet I keep getting the error. I have reached out to Sargent Ware, I hope I here back before my test period ends, I would hate for this to prolong or impact my process in a negative way

thats odd, mine said to send in my packet before completing my PHQ, every process is different I am assuming? & yeah reach out to SRGT ware, that's what we were told to do if anything happened by the BI that went over the background process with us.

Comment

thats odd, mine said to send in my packet before completing my PHQ, every process is different I am assuming? & yeah reach out to SRGT ware, that's what we were told to do if anything happened by the BI that went over the background process with us.
                                Yea must be a little different, mine says to complete PhQ within test period and to send packet after, I emailed Sargent Ware, he responded pretty quickly with a new password, so I'm glad I got that situated

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9941 users online. 360 members and 9581 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X