Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @PPANG: hey, that's great! I was supposed to have the interview yesterday, but my BI called to reschedule for next Tuesday instead. I hope to share my experiences with everyone here after the interview is over.

Comment

• perfect let me know! also does anyone know where i can get a a copy of the list of stuff to bring, the documents? ive lost mine

Comment

• Just got a call today and was invited to attend the triage on Aug. 14th. Anyone else get the call?
        Last edited by kenbx84; 07-28-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• @PPANG: The following is listed on the "Required Documentation" form that we got at the triage:

Original Certified Birth Certificate/Certificate of Live Birth
          Original Social Security Card
          Driver's License
          Proof of Citizenship (Original Naturalization Paper)
          Original Certified Marriage Certificate
          Original Certified Domestic Partnership License
          Original Certified Divorce Decree/Dissolution of Domestic Partnership
          Passport type photo
          Passport
          Official High School Transcript & Diploma & address
          Official College Transcript & Diploma (if applicable) & address
          Divorce Documents (Final Divorce Decree)
          DD-214 (Military Personnel)
          Selective Service Documents (if applicable)
          Automobile Insurance Policy Declaration
          Original Automobile Registration
          All Civil Court Actions (Bankruptcies, Small Claims Court, Child Support, etc.)

@kenbx84: Congratulations! It will be quite simple--filling out some forms, being fingerprinted, and getting a hair sample from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenbx84 View Post
            Just got a call today and was invited to attend the triage on Aug. 14th. Anyone else get the call?
            glad you got a call for triage...do you by any chance remember what you scored on the written...the one that was converted on the 1000 point scale..just trying to find out if there at my group yet...

Comment

• My Bi should have most of the stuff from my packet right? just missing the transcripts

Comment

• @PPANG: Yeah, the Background Unit should have whatever you sent them. However, I sent them copies only, so I'm going to have to bring the originals to the interview.

Comment

• Ok, so I had my interview today. It was my first time going through such an "ordeal" with a policy agency. Though I was a tad nervous, it went rather smoothly. It lasted about 1.25 hours for me. My BI went over the original documents that I had brought in. We also went over my Personal History Statement very thoroughly. There was also a question-and-answer conversation where my answers were being recorded. I was asked about relationships, finances, drug use, etc. Hmmm...that's about it, I guess. As long as you're open and honest with your answers, you shall do fine!

I am scheduled for the polygraph for this coming Friday.

Comment

• congratulations mindtrap

Comment

• congrats! sfpd seems to be moving along

Comment

• @champwhteek/PPANG: Thanks guys! I had a restless night so only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Got to the Hall of Justice early, so decided to hang out at the McDonald's next door. Parking was a killer at $16. Oh well...

Comment

• I had my triage May 15 but never heard anything back. Anyone think I should give them a call?

Comment

• no free parking for people coming to interview?

Comment

• @BP916: Hmmm...I don't think it would hurt to call to see what your current status is.

@PPANG: There was street parking in certain areas, but it was for a maximum of 2 hours only without a permit. I didn't want to risk it. There was a parking lot right across the street from the Hall of Justice, but it was totally jam packed when I got there. I think they were charging an hourly rate with a maximum of $15 (?) for the entire day. I ended up parking at Central Parking System (between Boardman and Harriet). It was self-park. $16 flat rate.

Comment

• If you have a 7 am, the lot across the street will have room.
                                BP916, I don't know your PHS, but you can call. I would guess that not much will be said though. If it will make you more at ease, sure! But it probably won't change your timeline.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6440 users online. 339 members and 6101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X